As a leading installer of wetpour safety surfacing we pride ourselves on quality and value. Therefore we provide high quality surfacing at a fair and rational cost maintaining a highly valuable competitive advantage.
Setting realistic and affordable prices is the main principle of Soft Surfaces Ltd. Our estimating team has developed a customised pricing system, in order to meet the needs and requirements of our customers and create thresholds for what ‘cost effective’ is.
Best Price for Wet Pour
We aim to offer the best price for wet pour surfacing across the United Kingdom. We are sure you won’t find a cheaper price for a like for like quote. Since we only make use of premium materials, you can be sure that we complete our installations to a top standard.
It’s important for us to help our customers fit within their own budget to ensure they get the play area safety surfacing they need at a price they can comfortably afford. This is particularly important when developing wetpour costs for organisations like schools and nurseries that have to stick to a specific budget.
We can offer the best wetpour prices for playground surfacing installations, swimming pool surrounds and more.
How much does Wet Pour Cost?
A number of things can alter the price of a wetpour surface. One of the biggest factors which can alter the cost of wetpour is the size of the area.
Obviously a bigger area will cost more than a smaller area, however, the rate per square metre will be cheaper for a larger area due to the economies of scale. Another thing that can have an effect on the price of wetpour is the colour. Black wetpour comes in at a cheaper price compared to colours as it doesn’t require a dying process.
If you have any further queries about the cost of wetpour surfacing, please do not hesitate to contact our team. Simply fill in the contact form and we will respond at the earliest time.
Wet Pour Rubber Cost per Square Metre
The average cost per square metre is £29-39 per square metre excluding base works.
Using wet pour rubber flooring has a number of benefits when it comes to safety standards, design and children’s physical development. Here are a few of the key benefits of wet pour for outdoor areas:
The cost of wet pour rubber can seem expensive but not so much over the lifetime of the product, as it is hard wearing.
The average cost can increase with different graphics and colour combinations.
We aim to give customers the best value for their money and make the pricing process as quick as possible. Therefore we require potential enquiries to be as informative as possible, containing necessary details like:
- Location of project – Please provide us with the exact address of the project, this has an effect on the wetpour cost per square metre.
- Access – Car parking or an approximate distance how close we get our mixer & van to the site, can our materials be delivered.
- Storage– Whether we can store our materials, only if necessary.
- Levels – Type of the surface, is it flat, sloped or even stepped?
- Total area size in m² – Please state whether it’s one area or few different areas.
- Total perimeter in linear meters of rubber surfacing – We need to be able to calculate the number of materials we need as we’ll lay wetpour surfacing up to an edge.
- Edge of surfacing – PCC, Timber, Chase Cut, Wall
- Door Clearance, Gate Clearance
- What’s the existing surface at present – Grass, Concrete, Tarmac, Rubber Tiles?
- Drainage– Does the area collect water?
- Manhole covers – Do they require to be recessed or simply overlaid?
- Playground equipment, graphics– Does the area require or have existing play equipment?
- Colour of surfacing – Plain black, colour, mixed. Your choice of colours and graphics affects the wet pour costs for your playground facility.
- Photos of the area – So we can get an idea of what the existing area looks like and what we’ll need to do in preparation.
We do understand that you might not have all the above information at hand, however, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact form today and we’ll get back to you with some more information with regards to wetpour costs.
Our experienced estimators will still be able to provide you with a quote for any work you need. They’ll also offer advice on designs and specification for your playground safety surfacing.
Get In Touch
As specialist wet pour rubber suppliers we have completed numerous projects at schools and nurseries. To find out more about wetpour surfacing and to receive a quote, please fill in our enquiry form. Make sure to include the dimensions and your location so we can give an accurate price.
One of our team members will get back to you with some product sheet. We could also offer an estimate of costs for your playground facility. You can also take a look at the rest of our website to find out more about the various playground products.
We install wetpour surfacing nationwide in the UK and can offer competitive prices for both supply and installation of wet pour rubber crumb surfaces.
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Black Rubber Crumb Top up for Artificial Pitch
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Nursery School Green Wetpour Overlay in Gloucester
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Outdoor Wetpour Surfacing Install in Leicester
- Playground Safety Surfacing with Graphics in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Pre-School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rhino Mulch, in Situ Laid Polyurethane Bound Rubber Bark Surface
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Small nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Spongy Nursery School Surfacing in Carlisle
- Spongy playground flooring construction that we carried out in Woking, Surrey
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Uv Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Wet Pour Construction
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation in Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Repair
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour and Rubber Mulch Playground Surfacing in Oxford
- Wetpour Anti Slip Coating
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Costs
- Wetpour Flooring & Graphics Installation in Bristol
- Wetpour Graphics
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Wetpour Maintenance
- Wetpour Mini Golf Course Installation in Market Deeping, Lincolnshire
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Playground with Graphics in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Repair Kits
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing Mot Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Safety Flooring with Graphics at a Nursery in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Specification
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Suppliers
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing