Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
What was the specification? : Wetpour at 40mm
What colours were used? : Blue, green, red, orange and yellow
What was the size of the job? : 400m²
How long did the job take?: 6 day on site
What sub base was used? : MOT type 1 stone
We have installed wet pour safety surfacing at a playground in Amersham, Buckinghamshire to improve safety for children and create a fun and visually appealing area for youngsters to play.
The video below shows the installation process of a coloured wetpour rubber playground with a unique design.
Please see video transcript below:
00:06 Hi Guys. It’s Dan from soft surfaces here. And on this video we’re going to be showing you a wet pour and graphics installation at Amersham Linear Park.
So first off here, here’s the plan for the actual installation. So this is what we discussed with the park owners prior to actually installing the surface.
And then many people actually ask what the wet pour installation process is, so for this job, firstly the EPDM rubber granules and the resin are actually added to the mixer, which you can see us doing here.
Next up, the EPDM rubber and resin are mixed together and poured. So you can see that in the mixer there being ready to be placed onto the surface.
Finally, the mixture is then actually spread out and smoothed to create a level surface like I just said. So you can see our installers actually doing that here at this job.
The base actually is black for this job, but the wearing course is actually a color which you’ll see on these completed photos here. As you can see the kind of the finished product here, we’ve got all the colors kind of added onto the surface.
Really, really does transform the surface and with it being wet pour, it’s a great safety surface as well, keeping the kids safe and obviously highly customisable for the people who want that surface installed as well.
So that’s basically a summary of this job really, and the client was very, very pleased with the install.
As we’re carrying out a lot of work in the Buckinghamshire area, we actually rank in Google for these phrases: Buckinghamshire playground professionals, play area surfacing in Amersham, wet pour playground installers Buckinghamshire, Amersham safety surfaces for kids, UK school surfacing company Buckinghamshire, and even more than that.
So if you guys are interested in any prices or specifications of our products, there is a link in our website in the description of this video for you guys to check out. Thanks for watching guys, and we’ll see you again soon.
Get in Touch
For additional information on wetpour designs and installations, please get in touch today. We can offer information on specifications, the wet pour construction process and costs involved. Fill in our contact form for a free quote.
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Black Rubber Crumb Top up for Artificial Pitch
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM Wet Pour Rubber Surfacing Colour Options
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring With Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rhino Mulch, in Situ Laid Polyurethane Bound Rubber Bark Surface
- Rubber EPDM Spheres to Playground Surfaces
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Soft Services Safety Flooring in EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- Uv Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Construction
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation in Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Repair
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Costs
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Wetpour Maintenance
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Repair Kits
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing Mot Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Specification
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Suppliers
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What Is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What Is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing Is Ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing