Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on wetpour surfacing in Amersham, Buckinghamshire and are able to fit this surface across the entire Buckinghamshire area.
Post installation, our team can offer wetpour repair services for existing wetpour surfaces within this location, so if you currently have a wetpour surface that needs either resurfacing or rejuvenating, feel free to get in touch with us today.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our wetpour installations that we carried out in Amersham, Buckinghamshire.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always, if you are interested in any of our wetpour services we offer throughout Amersham or the entire Buckinghamshire area, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligations quote today.
Wetpour Installations in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
What was the specification? : Wetpour at 40mm
What colours were used? : Blue, green, red, orange and yellow
What was the size of the job? : 400m²
How long did the job take?: 6 day on site
What sub base was used? : MOT type 1 stone
We have installed wet pour safety surfacing at a playground in Amersham, Buckinghamshire to improve safety for children and create a fun and visually appealing area for youngsters to play.
The video below shows the installation process of a coloured wetpour rubber playground with a unique design.
Please see video transcript below:
00:06 Hi Guys. It’s Dan from soft surfaces here. And on this video we’re going to be showing you a wet pour and graphics installation at Amersham Linear Park.
So first off here, here’s the plan for the actual installation. So this is what we discussed with the park owners prior to actually installing the surface.
And then many people actually ask what the wet pour installation process is, so for this job, firstly the EPDM rubber granules and the resin are actually added to the mixer, which you can see us doing here.
Next up, the EPDM rubber and resin are mixed together and poured. So you can see that in the mixer there being ready to be placed onto the surface.
Finally, the mixture is then actually spread out and smoothed to create a level surface like I just said. So you can see our installers actually doing that here at this job.
The base actually is black for this job, but the wearing course is actually a color which you’ll see on these completed photos here. As you can see the kind of the finished product here, we’ve got all the colors kind of added onto the surface.
Really, really does transform the surface and with it being wet pour, it’s a great safety surface as well, keeping the kids safe and obviously highly customisable for the people who want that surface installed as well.
So that’s basically a summary of this job really, and the client was very, very pleased with the install.
As we’re carrying out a lot of work in the Buckinghamshire area, we actually rank in Google for these phrases: Buckinghamshire playground professionals, play area surfacing in Amersham, wet pour playground installers Buckinghamshire, Amersham safety surfaces for kids, UK school surfacing company Buckinghamshire, and even more than that.
So if you guys are interested in any prices or specifications of our products, there is a link in our website in the description of this video for you guys to check out. Thanks for watching guys, and we’ll see you again soon.
Benefits of Wetpour Flooring in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
Having a wetpour surface installed in the Amersham, Buckinghamshire area has many benefits, these include the following:
Wetpour is a surface that is laid by hand, this means that installers can include logos or designs. Whether that is learning aids, games or logos. Wetpour allows you to express your creativity within the surface itself.
Wetpour has been designed to reduce the risk of head injuries, wetpour can also be installed at different depths to meet a wide range of critical fall heights. This allows your children to play on the equipment without fear.
Easy to Repair
If your surface so happens to get damaged or vandalised it is possible to repair and replace just the small area instead of having the whole surface replaced.
Wetpour Surfacing Applications in Amersham
A lot of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing wetpour can actually be used for, and the truth is that wetpour is an extremely versatile flooring type.
To give a few examples, here are some applications that wetpour can be used for in this area:
- Wetpour Play Area Amersham
- Wetpour MUGA Amersham
- Wetpour Playground Amersham
- Wetpour Skateparks Amersham
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces Ltd our team have over 25 years of experience installing wetpour flooring in Amersham, as well as across the Buckinghamshire area in general.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your Amersham wetpour surface looks brilliant no matter the specification you desire.
Our team can also take care of the maintenance of your surface post installation, making the process of caring for your new wetpour surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will be in touch with you right away.
Other Buckinghamshire Areas we Install Wetpour
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install Wetpour surfacing throughout the Buckinghamshire area, including the following areas:
- Wetpour Installation in Aylesbury
- Wetpour Installation in High Wycombe
- Wetpour Installation in Buckingham
- Wetpour Installation in Marlow
Get in Touch
If you would like wetpour surfacing installed in Amersham. please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer more information on designs, colours and prices along with more advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for takin the time to look at our case study, and for any more questions, please get in touch with us today.
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Black Rubber Crumb Top up for Artificial Pitch
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Nursery School Green Wetpour Overlay in Gloucester
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Outdoor Wetpour Surfacing Install in Leicester
- Playground Safety Surfacing with Graphics in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Pre-School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rhino Mulch, in Situ Laid Polyurethane Bound Rubber Bark Surface
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Small nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Spongy Nursery School Surfacing in Carlisle
- Spongy playground flooring construction that we carried out in Woking, Surrey
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Uv Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Wet Pour Construction
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation in Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Repair
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour and Rubber Mulch Playground Surfacing in Oxford
- Wetpour Anti Slip Coating
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Costs
- Wetpour Flooring & Graphics Installation in Bristol
- Wetpour Graphics
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Wetpour Maintenance
- Wetpour Mini Golf Course Installation in Market Deeping, Lincolnshire
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Playground with Graphics in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Repair Kits
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing Mot Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Safety Flooring with Graphics at a Nursery in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Specification
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Suppliers
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing