Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on wetpour playground surfacing in Derby and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
Post installation our team can offer wetpour playground surfacing repair services for existing wetpour playground surfaces within this location, so if you currently have a wetpour playground surface that needs either rejuvenation or resurfacing, be sure to get in contact with us.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our resin bound installation that we carried out in Derby.
Below you can see the specific information for this installation, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always, if you’re interested in any of our resin bound services we offer throughout Derby or nationwide, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
Wetpour Playground Surfacing in Derby Case Study
What was the specification? : Wetpour rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Blue
What was the size of the job? : 45m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
Wetpour Rubber Surface Installation
See our team installing a wetpour playground surface at a school in Derby.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Wetpour Playground Surfacing in Derby.
So we carried out this work at a school, and they initially got in touch with us interested in a new safety surface for their area. We explained exactly what it was that we could do for them, and shortly after we were on site installing.
So when clients contact us regarding having safety surfacing fitted, the mainly surface type we recommend to them is rubber wetpour surfacing.
This particular surface option consists of an EPDM rubber, and it’s because of this that wetpour is one of the safest surfaces around. It’s spongy qualities absorbs trips and falls great, and as a result meets the critical fall height standards needed for play areas in the UK.
In addition to it’s fantastic safety credentials, wetpour is also a flooring that is available in basically any colour, and you can also have bespoke graphics fit flush to the surface too. These can range from educational games to shapes and logos, and can be fully planned out with you prior to the install.
Another benefit to wetpour is the fact that it’s a porous flooring, which is great for our rainy weather here in the UK. Overall, it’s simply a fantastic outdoor play area surface.
Here at Soft Surfaces we’ve become market leaders at installing wetpour across the country, and we mean it when we say no job is too big or too small for us, so if having a wetpour surface fitted is something you’re interested in, please feel free to get in touch with us.
You can see here that the job has been completed, and their previous hard surface has been successfully replaced with their new wetpour surfacing, specified in this blue finish. The client was really happy with their new flooring.
Over the years we’ve done plenty of work in Derby itself, and because of this we rank in Google for these keyphrases:
- Derbyshire Wetpour Flooring Installers
- Best Playground Surfacing Company Derby
- Derbyshire EPDM Rubber Surfaces
- Rubber Safety Surfacing Construction in Derby
- Wetpour Flooring Specialists Derbyshire
- And more.
Thanks for checking out this installation guys, and if you’d like to enquire today, please just visit our website at https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply just us a call at 01625 445 760.
Thanks a lot for watching, and we’ll see you guys later.
Benefits of Wetpour Playground Surfacing
Having a wetpour playground surface installed in the Derby area has many benefits, these include the following:
Wetpour Playground Surfacing is made out of rubber and has been tested for slip resistance, meaning your children can run around on the surface care free without worrying about accidents or falls.
Wetpour Playground Surfacing have been designed to reduce the risk of head injuries from falling for heights, the surface can be installed at different depths to meet a range of critical fall heights, giving your children the chance to use the playground equipment without fear.
Long lasting surface
Wetpour surfaces are usually guaranteed to last 5 years, but as a consumer you could easily expect to get 10 years out of your wetpour playground surface making it a much more cost effective surfacing option.
Other areas we install Wetpour Playground Surface
At Soft Surfaces, we are able to install Wetpour Playground Surfacing throughout Derby and areas surrounding, including the following:
- Wetpour Playground Surface in Nottingham
- Wetpour Playground Surface in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Surface in Sheffield
- Wetpour Playground Surface in Stoke-on-Trent
- Wetpour Playground Surface in Coventry
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces Ltd have over 25 years of experience installing wetpour playground surfacing in Derby, as well as nationwide.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work tirelessly to ensure your Derby wetpour playground surfacing looks brilliant in whatever specification the client desires.
Our team can take care of the maintenance of your surface once installed too, making the process of caring for your new wetpour service such a breeze. Be sure to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible.
Contact Us Today
If you would like wetpour playground surfacing installed in Derby, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer more information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking the time to look at our case study, and for any more questions, please get in touch today.
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Black Rubber Crumb Top up for Artificial Pitch
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Nursery School Green Wetpour Overlay in Gloucester
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Outdoor Wetpour Surfacing Install in Leicester
- Playground Safety Surfacing with Graphics in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Pre-School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rhino Mulch, in Situ Laid Polyurethane Bound Rubber Bark Surface
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Small nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Spongy Nursery School Surfacing in Carlisle
- Spongy playground flooring construction that we carried out in Woking, Surrey
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Uv Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Wet Pour Construction
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation in Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Repair
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour and Rubber Mulch Playground Surfacing in Oxford
- Wetpour Anti Slip Coating
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Costs
- Wetpour Flooring & Graphics Installation in Bristol
- Wetpour Graphics
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Wetpour Maintenance
- Wetpour Mini Golf Course Installation in Market Deeping, Lincolnshire
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Playground with Graphics in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Repair Kits
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing Mot Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Safety Flooring with Graphics at a Nursery in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Specification
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Suppliers
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing