Wet Pour Repair
Wetpour is a durable surface type but sometimes a repair is necessary.
Our team have a range of experience and can offer a range of different wet pour repair services.
Wet pour is a relatively low maintenance specification. Prolonged heavy use, as well as atmospheric conditions, can lead to damage or flooding in some parts of the playground surfacing.
It’s important to take care of these issues as soon as possible to prevent them from spreading. It also reduces the chance of the area becoming unsafe for the children to use.
For more information or if you would like a quote for wetpour repair, please don’t hesitate to contact us today.
Wetpour Repair Maintenance
It is recommended that you take a proactive approach to looking after your wet pour surface.
A regular brush and clean will remove dirt and natural debris which can get stuck within the pores of the wetpour system. This can lead to waterlogging in wet conditions.
If the wet pour surface does sustain damage and it’s in need of maintenance, we can help.
The wet pour repair process generally involves cutting around the affected area and filling it in with a new layer of EPDM surfacing.
Our team are experts when it comes to repairing EPDM rubber safety surfacing. We make use of high quality materials and special tools including a plastering trowel and paddle style mixer to ensure the best repairs are carried out.
We are professionally trained to fix the damages on playground surfacing. You can be sure that your surface will look great and fit for purpose.
To find out more about the wet pour repair services we can carry out or get a quote, please contact us today.
Wet Pour Patch Repairs
Wetpour patch repair may be required if you are removing play equipment. This is because when the play equipment is removed the stands will leave holes in the existing surface.
Other factors could also cause damage to your safety surfacing, such as vandalism or overuse.
In some cases we will only need to repair the wearing course, however it is not uncommon for us to need to repair the base rubber too. This can vary depending on the extent of the damage.
With these types of repairs, we often recommend cutting out a shape around the damaged area with a stanley knife and filling it with an alternative colour material.
This is because the wetpour can fade in colour over time and the new rubber may not match the existing playground surfacing if you choose the same colour. There is a wide variety of colours to choose from, so please view our colour range.
To save on costs, you may consider a wetpour repair kit. Wetpour repair kits are a more affordable option when it comes to small repairs, as you will not need to pay for travel expenses and labour. A wet pour repair kit allows you to fix small areas of damage yourself. The wet pour repair kit contains the perfect ratio of polyurethane resin binder and EPDM rubber granules.
Make sure to get in touch if you require more information on the wet pour repair kits or our small localised wet pour repair to ensure you get the perfect product or service.
Wetpour Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
As well as fixing minor damage on your wetpour surface, you may also need to repair the perimeter.
This is because the wetpour rubber can be prone to shrinking and expanding. This can be caused by the fluctuating hot and cold weather in the UK.
When this happens, the rubber surface can start to pull away from the edge around the perimeter. This leaves a crack or crevasse which can be dangerous and cause trip hazards for children. It is very important to get this problem repaired as soon as possible.
We carry out wetpour perimeter shrinkage repairs to playground surfacing in the UK. This is done by filling in the gap around the edges of the play area with a new application of EPDM rubber. We often do this in a different colour to create a contrasting border around the surrounding area.
Damage Prevention Techniques
If you have a rubber playground surface that needs wet pour maintenance, it’s vital that you have this done as soon as possible.
You’ll need to keep the problem contained and avoid it progressing and leading to more costly repairs.
We also supply liquid playground de-icer kits to prevent the wetpour surface from becoming slippery in winter.
You can fill in our contact form if you would like to discuss the prices of wetpour repairs. We’ll come back to you as soon as possible with some helpful advice.
As specialist wet pour rubber suppliers we have completed many playground surfacing projects at schools and nurseries.
In the event we cannot carry out wet pour repairs to fix your surface, we can offer a quote to replace the surfacing instead. You will then have a brand new surface installed.
To find out more about wet pour surfaces and to receive a quote for repairs or installation, please fill in our enquiry form. Make sure to include the area size and your location so we can give an accurate price.
One of our team members within our rubber company will get back to you with a repair product sheet. We could also offer an estimate of costs for your playground surfacing.
We install wetpour safety surfacing to play areas nationwide in the UK and can offer competitive prices for both supply and installation of wet pour rubber crumb surfaces.
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Black Rubber Crumb Top up for Artificial Pitch
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Nursery School Green Wetpour Overlay in Gloucester
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Outdoor Wetpour Surfacing Install in Leicester
- Playground Safety Surfacing with Graphics in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Pre-School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rhino Mulch, in Situ Laid Polyurethane Bound Rubber Bark Surface
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Small nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Spongy Nursery School Surfacing in Carlisle
- Spongy playground flooring construction that we carried out in Woking, Surrey
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Uv Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Wet Pour Construction
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation in Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Repair
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour and Rubber Mulch Playground Surfacing in Oxford
- Wetpour Anti Slip Coating
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Costs
- Wetpour Flooring & Graphics Installation in Bristol
- Wetpour Graphics
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Wetpour Maintenance
- Wetpour Mini Golf Course Installation in Market Deeping, Lincolnshire
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Playground with Graphics in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Repair Kits
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing Mot Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Safety Flooring with Graphics at a Nursery in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Specification
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Suppliers
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing