Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
At Soft Surfaces, we’re specialist installer on Wetpour surfacing in Watford, London and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
Post installation, our team can offer wetpour repair services for existing wetpour surfaces within this location, so if you currently have a wetpour surface that needs either rejuvenating or resurfacing, be sure to get in touch with us.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our wetpour installations that we carried out in Watford, London.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always if you are interested in any of our wetpour services we offer throughout Watford or the London area, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
Wetpour Surfacing in Watford, London Case Study
What was the specification? : 40mm wetpour
What colours were used? : Green, Yellow and Coloured Graphics
What was the size of the job? : 470m²
How long did the job take?: 8 days on site
What sub base was used? : MOT Type 1 Stone
Rubber Playground Safety Surface
Please see the video below which shows the playground design incorporating a green and yellow surface finish.
We also laid colourful graphic shapes in the area to brighten the surface and make it more aesthetically pleasing for the children.
Hey guys, it’s Dan here. Welcome to a wet pour playground surfacing installation in Watford, London. So as you can see from the initial photos, whilst the school looks truly fantastic, there really wasn’t a suitable area outside for the kids to be playing on during break times and lunchtimes. The school specified what they would like is a colourful, safe surface for the kids to use, whilst ensuring there were educational graphics installed to help children learn during playtime. They specified the surface, colours, and design, and we got to work.
So this actual job was carried out over 470 meters squared, and we installed wetpour rubber safety surfacing for this job. Wetpour is a brilliant service for play areas as it’s soft, spongy qualities ensure that it meets a critical fall height or CFH standards required. Wetpour is also highly customizable. And you can see that for this actual installation, the client wanted a combination of mainly green and yellow with various colour graphics installed. Again, the actual graphics can bespoke to your choice, and these can be planned with us during the inquiry stage.
Here at Soft Surfaces, we’re a nationwide company, and there really is no job too big or too small for us. So please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
So as you can see now, the surface has been fully installed. The colour and patterns of the new wetpour surfacing really do help to brighten up the entire area, and the client was over the moon with the quality of the installation on the wetpour itself. This area has now become a fully functioning playground, helping the kids to learn while staying active on a safe, spongy surface.
As a company, we’ve carried out a lot of work across the London area. And as a result of this, we rank in Google for the following keywords: “Soft playground flooring in London. Watford experts in play area surfaces. Best London company for wetpour UK. Nationwide school servicing specialists. Top nursery, servicing company London.” And much more. So thanks a lot for checking out today’s video. And if you’re interested in a quote or any works, please just contact us either www.softsurfaces.co.uk or just give us a call at 01625-445760. Thanks a lot for watching guys, and we’ll see you guys later.
Benefits of Wetpour Flooring in Watford, London
Having a wetpour surface installed in the Watford, London area has many benefits, these include the following:
Easy to repair
If your wetpour surfacing happens to get damaged or vandalised, you have the ability to repair just the small area instead of needing the whole surface replaced.
Durability and Long Lasting
Our specialists can guarantee that your wetpour surface will last a minimum of 5 years, however from our customers we have found that a lot of our customers have been able to get 10 years or more out of their wetpour surface making wetpour a very cost effective surface.
There has been many tests carried out on wetpour as a surface, the main reason for these tests is to guarantee that the surface is safe during the rainier months of the year. We guarantee to parents that their children will be completely safe running on this surface without having to worry about slipping.
Wetpour Surfacing Applications in Watford
A lot of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing wetpour can actually be used for, and the truth is, it is an extremely versatile flooring type to give some examples, here are some applications that wetpour can be used for in this area:
- Wetpour Playground Watford
- Wetpour MUGA Watford
- Wetpour Skateparks Watford
- Wetpour Play Area Watford
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces Ltd our team have over 25 years of experience installing wetpour flooring in Watford, as well as across London in general.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your Watford wetpour surface looks brilliant no matter the specification you desire.
Additionally our team can take care of the maintenance of your surface post installation too, making the process of caring for your new wetpour surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested, and a member of our team will get back to you right away.
Other London Areas we Install Wetpour
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install Wetpour surfacing throughout the London area, including the following areas:
- Wetpour Installation in Barnet
- Wetpour Installation in Croydon
- Wetpour Installation in Newham
- Wetpour Installation in Ealing
- Wetpour Installation in Enfield
Contact us Today
If you would like wetpour installed in Watford, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer more information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking a look at our case study, and for any more questions, be sure to get in touch.
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Black Rubber Crumb Top up for Artificial Pitch
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Nursery School Green Wetpour Overlay in Gloucester
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Outdoor Wetpour Surfacing Install in Leicester
- Playground Safety Surfacing with Graphics in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Pre-School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rhino Mulch, in Situ Laid Polyurethane Bound Rubber Bark Surface
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Small nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Spongy Nursery School Surfacing in Carlisle
- Spongy playground flooring construction that we carried out in Woking, Surrey
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Uv Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Wet Pour Construction
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation in Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Repair
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour and Rubber Mulch Playground Surfacing in Oxford
- Wetpour Anti Slip Coating
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Costs
- Wetpour Flooring & Graphics Installation in Bristol
- Wetpour Graphics
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Wetpour Maintenance
- Wetpour Mini Golf Course Installation in Market Deeping, Lincolnshire
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Playground with Graphics in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Repair Kits
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing Mot Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Safety Flooring with Graphics at a Nursery in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Specification
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Suppliers
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing