Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on wetpour surfacing in Eastbourne, East Sussex and are able to fit this surface nationwide.
In addition to installations, our team can offer wetpour repair services for existing wetpour surfaces within this location, so if you have currently got a wetpour surfacing that needs either resurfacing or rejuvenating, feel free to get in touch with us today.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our wetpour installation that we carried out in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Below you can see the specific information for this installation, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always, if you are interested in any of our wetpour services we offer throughout Eastbourne or the entire East Sussex area, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
Wetpour Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex Case Study
What was the specification? : 40mm Wetpour rubber
What colours were used? : Blue, yellow
What was the size of the job? : 150m²
How long did the job take?: 2 days on site
Wetpour Playground Installation
Take a look at our case study to see a full installation of a wetpour rubber play area in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex.
So this client wanted a new surface for their playground, and rang us explaining how they were looking for something that enhances the look of the area whilst prioritising safety for the children. When we explained wetpour surfacing to them, they booked us in right away.
So wetpour is a soft, spongy surface made up of EPDM Rubber, designed to keep children safe during play. This flooring type meets the Critical fall height standards needed, making this a fantastic safety-orientated option.
Furthermore, wetpour has porous qualities, meaning that water actually drains through the surface throughout our more challenging months of the year. This makes it a brilliant choice for outdoor playgrounds, particularly here in the UK.
Finally, wetpour is actually a flooring option that you can completely customise, from almost any colour combinations to adding educational graphics to the surface itself, this is totally up to you. We can discuss the many options you have during the enquiry stage.
At Soft Surfaces we’re proud to have become market leaders at installing this surface type across the country, and have 20 years of experience doing so, so please feel free to contact us if you’re interested.
You can see now the job has been fully installed, and the client really love their new wetpour playground. They went with this awesome multi-coloured design, which really stands out at their facility.
Over the years we have carried out lots of work in the East Sussex area, and because of this we rank in Google for these keywords:
- East Sussex Wetpour Playground Company
- Best Playground Installers in Eastbourne
- Rubber Play Area Surfacing in East Sussex
- Eastbourne Rubber Playground Experts
- East Sussex Playground Flooring Company
- And much more.
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
Benefits of Wetpour Surfacing in Eastbourne, East Sussex
Having a wetpour surface installed in the Eastbourne, East Sussex area has many benefits, these include the following:
Easy to Repair
A massive benefit for people in the Eastbourne area is that if there wetpour surface does so happen to get damaged or vandalised, you have the ability to repair just the damaged or vandalised area rather than having the whole surface replaced.
Wetpour surfacing has been tested for slip resistance, as wetpour is commonly used in schools it is important that we can guarantee kids safety when playing outside in the winter especially.
Wetpour is a long lasting surface and also very durable. It is common for our clients to experience results of 10-15 years with the surface. With the maintenance process being quick and easy, the surface will stay looking great all year round.
Wetpour Surfacing Applications in Eastbourne
A lot of our clients are often interested in what types of surfacing wetpour can actually be used for, and the truth is that it is an extremely versatile flooring type.
To give some examples, here are some applications that wetpour can be used for in this area:
- Wetpour Playground Eastbourne
- Wetpour Pathways Eastbourne
- Wetpour Park Eastbourne
- Wetpour MUGA Eastbourne
and much more.
If there is a specific wetpour surface you are interested in having installed in the East Sussex area, feel free to contact us today, and we will be more than happy to help.
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces our team have over 25 years of experience installing wetpour flooring in Eastbourne, as well as across East Sussex in general.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our hard working installers will work relentlessly to ensure your Eastbourne wetpour surface looks brilliant no matter the specification you desire.
Additionally our team can take of the maintenance of your surface post installation, making the process of caring for your new wetpour surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will get back to you right away.
Other East Sussex Areas we Install Wetpour
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install wetpour surfacing throughout the East Sussex area, including the following:
- Wetpour Installation in Brighton and Hove
- Wetpour Installation in Hastings
- Wetpour Installation in Bexhill-on- Sea
- Wetpour Installation in Seaford
- Wetpour Installation in Crowborough
and any other surrounding area.
Contact us Today
If you would like wetpour installed in Eastbourne, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking the time to look at our case study, and for any more questions, get in touch with us today.
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Black Rubber Crumb Top up for Artificial Pitch
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Nursery School Green Wetpour Overlay in Gloucester
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Outdoor Wetpour Surfacing Install in Leicester
- Playground Safety Surfacing with Graphics in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Pre-School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rhino Mulch, in Situ Laid Polyurethane Bound Rubber Bark Surface
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Small nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Spongy Nursery School Surfacing in Carlisle
- Spongy playground flooring construction that we carried out in Woking, Surrey
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Uv Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Wet Pour Construction
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation in Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Repair
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour & Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital, Wales
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour and Rubber Mulch Playground Surfacing in Oxford
- Wetpour Anti Slip Coating
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Costs
- Wetpour Flooring & Graphics Installation in Bristol
- Wetpour Graphics
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-Under-Lyme
- Wetpour Maintenance
- Wetpour Mini Golf Course Installation in Market Deeping, Lincolnshire
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Playground with Graphics in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Repair Kits
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing Mot Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Safety Flooring with Graphics at a Nursery in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Specification
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Suppliers
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing