What was the specification? : Multisport synthetic turf
What colours were used? : Red
What was the size of the job? : 108m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Long Jump Runway Installation
Check out our case study video below to see our team installing a long jump runway in Colchester.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today i’m going to be showing you a Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester, Essex.
So we got a call from the client explaining that they were interested in having a long jump facility built onto their school field. After a brief conversation breaking down what we could do for them, they booked us in to install the facility.
Here at Soft Surfaces we’ve become long jump specialists over the last 20 years, installing and maintaining these sports facilities across the country. We’re proud to be market leaders in the field, and believe we install the best product in the sector.
The surface type we largely install for long jump and triple jump runways is polymeric rubber surfacing. This is well known as being the best choice for athletics surfacing, as both running and jumping on polymeric feels so great under foot.
Not only that, polymeric is also the go-to choice as it can be fitted in a huge range of colour choices, from more neutral finishes to the vibrant multi-coloured designs, this really is the client’s decision. We can run through the many options available to you during the enquiry stage.
Here at Soft Surfaces we don’t just build the runway either, we also offer a full installation of a long jump sand pit and sand pit cover as part of the complete works. Again, like the polymeric runway, the sand pit cover can also be specified in a huge range of colours to suit, too.
You can see from these photos now that this particular job has been completed, and looks really great with the red lanes and blue sand pit. The client was absolutely buzzing with the work we did for them.
As we eluded to earlier we are a nationwide company, however as we’ve worked a lot in the Essex area over the years we actually show up in Google for the following key phrases:
- Essex Long Jump Construction Company
- Triple Jump Flooring Specialists Colchester
- EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Essex
- Best Long Jump Builders Colchester
- Essex Rubber Long Jump Experts
and much more.
Thanks for checking out this installation guys, and if you’d like to enquire today, please just visit our website at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply just us a call at 01625 445 760
Thanks a lot for watching, and we’ll see you guys later.
Get in Touch
For more information on long jump runway facilities, feel free to get in touch with us via our contact form.
Our team would be happy to give you some more details and discuss the different products we have available.
You May Also Like
Take a look at some related articles below to find out more about long jump runways.
- Costs to Build a Long Jump Runway
- Long / Triple Jump Runway Design
- Long Jump Construction Companies, Contractors, Suppliers
- Long Jump Run Up Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Runway Construction in Somerset
- Long Jump Runway Free Facility Funding Q&A
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Chorley Lancashire
- Long Jump Runway Installation in Colchester Essex
- Long Jump Surface Construction Athletics Track Costs
- Long Jump Track Construction Specialists
- Long Jump Track with Sand Pit Construction in Slough, Berkshire
- Multi Use Long Jump Facility Installation in Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Essex
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Construction in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Polymeric Long Jump Pit Installation in Liverpool, Merseyside
- Polymeric Long Jump Runway in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Rake for Maintaining Long Jump Sandpit
- School Budgets Athletics Track Long Jump Runway Specifications
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Synthetic Long Jump Athletics Track Construction In Peterborough
- Synthetic Turf Installation in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire