Fibre Bonded Needlepunch Sport Surfacing
Synthetic fibre bonded needlepunch surfacing is a durable and long-lasting sports pitch material which provides excellent performance qualities for a range of sports including football, hockey and athletics. It is commonly installed to replace worn out natural grass pitches which have become unsafe for use.
We are able to fit these surfaces in a variety of designs and sizes to suit different activities. Common uses for this particular product include:
- PE games
- Outdoor activities at school
The designs are extremely versatile and we can incorporate different colours and shapes to create a unique facility.
Installing Fibre Bonded Needlepunch
The installation process for a fibre bonded needlepunch sports facility takes place in a number of stages. Once the ground has been prepared, the first stage is installing either a dynamic or engineered sub base, contractors usually prefer to install fibre bonded needlepunch onto an engineered sub base is the creates the most even surface.
If the needlepunch synthetic turf is going to be used for an athletics track surface, the artificial fibre bonded carpet can be applied straight onto the sub-base, however if the surface is for a multi-use games area surface, a shockpad may need to be installed.
A preformed shockpad is typically included with the installation of fibre bonded needlepunch MUGA surfacing. It will help improve the safety of the surface by absorbing impact from trips and falls.
After the sub-base and shockpad have been installed, the next stage is to apply the fibre bonded needlepunch carpet. This is available in a range of bright colours and rainbow designs. Therefore making it a popular choice for primary schools. Inlaid line markings can also be cut into the needlepunch carpet in contrasting colours to differentiate between the different sports which the MUGA would be used for.
Once the synthetic turf carpet is installed, a layer of sand infill is distributed at the base of the synthetic grass fibres. This helps to maintain the pile height and keep an even playing surface. The fibre bonded needlepunch turf material has the highest fibre to sand ratio of all the sand filled synthetic pitch surfaces on the market. It also commonly known as outdoor activity surfacing as it’s popular for school games and activities.
Sports Facility Accessories
You can choose to have a number of different accessories included with the full construction project of your fibre bonded needlepunch sports facility. Examples include fencing in a range of specifications and heights from 3m-5m, as well as floodlighting. These enable your facility to be rented out in the evenings to generate extra revenue for your organisation.
Maintenance equipment can also be provided along with the full construction as it’s important to look after your synthetic sports surface. This should ensure it remains safe for use and has good playing characteristics for your primary sports.
Multisport Needlepunch Installation
The video below shows our team installing this synthetic turf surface. This client chose to have a natural looking green facility with inlaid yellow line markings. We carry out projects similar to this in many areas across the UK for schools and clubs.
The final product offers a much more comfortable and versatile playing surface in comparison to the previous flooring. The pupils at the school can now enjoy a selection of sporting activities during PE lessons and after-school clubs.
We are specialists in the sports surfacing industry with plenty of experience. Our team install synthetic needlepunch facilities at schools and clubs all over the country. To see more of the products and services we have to offer, please visit our website at https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk/ We would be happy to discuss any enquiries you have regarding full construction, resurfacing or maintenance of a multi-use games area or athletics track facility.
Get in Touch
Please fill in our contact form in as much detail as possible regarding the work. A member of our staff will get back to you with some helpful information regarding quotes, prices and specifications for your project.
If you thought this post was useful, please share it with your friends and leave us a comment!
- 3 Reasons to Build Dual Use MUGA Ball Court
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Sports Pitches – Difference in Specification
- 40mm Depth Longer Piled Synthetic Pitch Surfacing
- 5 a Side Football Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- 60mm Thick Long Pile Synthetic Turf All Weather Sports Pitches
- 7 a Side Football Pitch in 3g Artificial Sports Surface
- 7 a Side Soccer Long Pile Synthetic Grass Pitches
- Acrylic Sports Court Spraying Anti Slip Paint Surface
- Adidas Polymeric Installation in Keir Hardie, London
- Algal Squidge Sand Infilled Sports Pitch Contamination
- All Purpose Sports Pitch Builders
- All Weather Pitch Groundwork Contractors
- All Weather Pitch Sports Surfaces
- All Weather Pitches – Standing Water, Flooding, Poor Draining?
- Anti Slip Sports Court Painting in Preston, Lancashire
- Artificial Cricket Wicket Surfacing
- Back to Play Sports Pitch Recovery
- Basketball Court Construction to School Playground
- Benefits of 3g Sports Pitches
- Benefits of Artificial Clay Tennis Court Surfacing
- Billions of Rubber Balls in Fake Grass – 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Pitches?
- Commissioning Newly Installed Sports Surfacing Test Reports
- Costs Constructing All Weather Pitch
- Costs to Build a Synthetic Clay Tennis Court
- Deep Cleaning Astroturf Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- FA Agree to 3G Technology Artificial Surfacing
- Fibre Bonded Needlepunch Sport Surfacing
- Flooded All Weather Pitch Surface Examination
- Flooded Hockey Pitch Sand Infill Cleaning
- Flooding Astro Turf All Weather Pitch Needs Rejuvenation, Restoration Maintenance
- Floodlight All Weather Sports Pitch
- Floodlit Sports Surface Restoration Upgrade
- Golf Pathways
- Golf Pathways Options, Products, Construction
- How to Maintain a 3g Pitch in Winter
- Impermeable Cushioned Acrylic Tennis Courts
- Independent Sport Flooring Tests to BSEN 13036-4
- Innovation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Synthetic Artificial Pitch?
- IRB Type 22 Rugby Union Longer Piled Artificial Turf Pitches
- Lano Sports Drive 23 Sand Filled Synthetic Turf
- Lano Sports Interplay 40mm 3g Synthetic Turf
- Leeds Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting Surfacing
- Multi User Sports Court
- Netball Court Construction in Stockport
- Options for Flooded Synthetic All Weather Pitches
- Outdoor Basketball Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Football Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Sports Surfacing Slip Tester Insitu Testing
- Padel Tennis Court Construction Contractors
- Padel Tennis Court Surfacing Installers
- Polymeric Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- Polymeric Surface Basketball Court Installation in Cheadle, Cheshire
- Practice Cage Cricket Wicket Surfaces
- Proactive Maintenance to Artificial Sports Courts
- Professional Tennis Court Painting
- Profoot MSI Lano Sports Artificial Specification
- Q26 Special Surfacing/Pavings for Sport/General Amenity
- Reactive Maintenance on Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Reactive Maintenance to Astroturf All Weather Pitches
- Reasons Why All Weather Pitch Surfacing Gets Waterlogged and Flooded
- Recolouring Moisture Cure Anti Slip Paint & Line Marking to Sport MUGAs
- Recolouring Sports Court Surfaces
- Recreational Basketball MUGA Sports Pitch
- Recreational Mini Tennis MUGA Sports Pitch
- Refurbishing Synthetic Grass All Weather Pitches With Rejuvenation
- Refurbishment of Run Down Netball Courts
- Repairing Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Residential MUGA Tennis Courts Painting Specialists
- RFU, RFL, IRB Sports Artificial Pitch Long Pile Synthetic Grass
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubberised Sbr Mixed Insitu With Pu Binder on Sports Surface Shockpads
- Sand Filled MUGA Surfacing
- Sand Filled Synthetic Turf Pitch Costs
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- Shock Absorption Vertical Deformation Field Testing
- Should You Clean or Resurface Your Tennis Court?
- Size of 5 a Side Court MUGA
- Size of Netball Court Sports MUGAs
- Small Sided Football Dual Use Games Area
- Socketed Tennis, Basketball, Netball Posts Replacement Lid Sockets
- Soft Services MUGA Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Soft Services Multi Use Games Areas Surfacing
- Specialists in Building Artificial Football Fields
- Spending Your Sport Premium Funding
- Sport England Primary Spaces PS4 Design
- Sport Pitches Surface Finishes
- Sports Coatings Macadam Acrylic Anti Slip Surface Paint
- Sports Court Anti Slip Painting in Leicester
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Sheffield
- Sports Court Designs
- Sports Court Maintenance in Fleetwood, Lancashire
- Sports Facility Maintenance
- Sports Pitch Specification
- Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Sports Rebound Fence
- Sports Surface
- Sports Surface Construction
- Sports Surfacing Field Tests to Damaged Areas
- Sports Surfacing Rejuvenation Maintenance Golborne
- Sports-Cote Court Binder and Aggregate Rich Acrylic Non Slip Paint
- STP, ATP, MUGA 4G All Weather Pitches
- Synthetic 3g Soccer Sports Surface
- Synthetic AGP Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- Synthetic Grass Sports Surface Rejuvenation
- Synthetic Sports Pitches Corrective Maintenance Services
- Synthetic Turf Football Field
- Synthetic Turf Football Field Installers
- Synthetic Turf Football Pitch Construction
- Synthetic Turf Football Pitch Contractors
- Synthetic Turf Installation in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
- Synthetic Turf Pitch Ball Roll Tests
- Synthetic Turf Sports Fields
- Synthetic Turf Sports Pitch Construction
- Synthetic Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Synthetic Turf Sports Surface Suppliers
- Synthetic Turf Synthetic Soccer Sports Pitch
- Tennis Court Construction
- Tennis Court Construction Specifications
- Tennis Court Contractors Refurbishment UK Directory
- Tennis Court Contractors Repairers Directory UK
- Tennis Court Maintenance – Deep Clean and Recolouring
- Tennis Court Maintenance in Woking, Surrey
- Tennis Court Maintenance Specialist Contractors
- Tennis Court Synthetic Turf Cleaning Maintenance
- Tennis Courts Refurbishment Maintenance Lancashire
- Third Generation 3g Artificial Grass Sports Surfacing
- Touch Rugby Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- Twin Bar Panel Ball Court Fences
- Twin Bar Rebound Weldmesh Ball Stop MUGA Fencing
- Type 1 Macadam Multi Use Games Area Sports Surfacing
- Unfilled Synthetic Sports Turf Surfacing
- Upgrade Convert Rundown Tennis Court MUGA
- Vertical Ball Rebound Bounce Sports Surfacing Tests
- Waterlogged Artificial Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Waterlogged Synthetic All Weather Pitch Solutions
- What Are 3g Pitches?
- What Is Artificial Grass?
- What Is the Tennis Court Builder?
- Why Air Compressed Rejuvenation?
- Why Choose an Artificial Hockey Pitch?
- Why Is My All Weather Sports Pitch Surfacing Waterlogged?
- Why Is My Synthetic All Weather Pitch Holding Water and Flooding?
- Will Rejuvenation Maintenance Revitalise My Sports Pitches?