Needlepunch Playground Construction in Kilmarnock
Here at Soft Surfaces, we are expert Needlepunch Playground installers in Kilmarnock. Needlepunch is a durable and long-lasting sports pitch material that is usually installed to ensure the safety of children and sports players when practising/playing on the surface
As specialist sports and play surfacing contractors, we are often approached by schools and public sports facilities to carry out needlepunch playground construction projects. A primary school in Kilmarnock recently asked us to replace their existing playing surface with a brand new synthetic needlepunch facility which could be used for a number of different activities.
Post installation our team can offer Needlepunch playground repair services for any existing Needlepunch playground surfacing within Kilmarnock so if you currently have a Needlepunch Playground surface that needs either resurfacing or rejuvenation, be sure to contact us.
Needlepunch Playground Construction In Kilmarnock
The synthetic turf surfacing used in a needlepunch playground construction is made up of a fibre-bonded artificial carpet which has a curly yarn to improve the stability and playing characteristics. Needlepunch synthetic turf can be installed in different coloured designs and is ideal for multi-use game areas and even athletics tracks.
The soft, impact-absorbing turf is ideal for use in primary schools where younger children are using the facility as it reduces the risk of injury from trips and falls. We used the best specification of needlepunch synthetic turf to create excellent playing qualities and a durable surface that will last a long time.
We began the needlepunch playground construction by excavating the existing area to the required depth and then installing a specialist sports sub-base. This dynamic sub-base was made up of porous angular stones which fit together to create a strong foundation but still allow water to drain through the gaps.
After the sub-base layer was compacted and stabilised, the needlepunch surfacing itself was laid out on top. We rolled the carpet out in separate pieces and joined each piece together at the seams and the edges with a specialised sports pitch glue to hold it in place. The school chose to have their playing surface installed in green with red around the perimeter.
Once the surfacing had been installed for the needlepunch playground construction, a layer of silica sand was applied within the woven fibres of the carpet pile. This sand infill helps to improve the performance qualities of the surfacing and gives a more stable playing surface for a variety of activities.
The final product was a multi-purpose needlepunch playground which can now be used by the school for football, hockey, tennis and general multi-sports and play activities. The school’s staff and students are very pleased with their new synthetic sports facility and are looking forward to using it during PE lessons, break times and in extracurricular clubs.
If your school or club is interested in a needlepunch playground construction, please get in touch with us through our contact form to discuss specifications and prices for your project. You can also visit our website at https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk/ to find out about all of the sports and play surfacing products we installed and the other services we have available.
We have a great deal of experience in the installation and maintenance of playground surfacing and sports facilities so we would be happy to offer you professional advice for any questions you have in regards to these surfaces.
Why Choose Us?
Our Soft Surfaces team have over 25 years of experience installing Needlepunch playgrounds in Kilmarnock as well as the Scotland area in general.
In our many years of experience, we have tried and tested many materials to get our Needlepunch surfacing to the highest standard and now we can say that we pride ourselves on using the highest quality materials and our hard-working team of professional installers will work around the clock to ensure your Needlepunch playground surfacing needs are met.
Additionally, our team can take of the maintenance of your surface once installed too, making the process of caring for your new Needlepunch playground surface clean and smooth. Be sure to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will be in touch with your right away.
Other Areas In The Scotland Area We Install Needlepunch Playgrounds
At Soft Surfaces, we are also able to branch out and install Needlepunch playgrounds throughout the Scotland area:
- Needlepunch Playgrounds in Glasgow
- Needlepunch Playgrounds in Edinburgh
- Needlepunch Playgrounds in Dundee
- Needlepunch Playgrounds in Aberdeen
Working all over Scotland gives us the advantage to show off our work and make a name for ourselves. For all of your Needlepunch playground needs don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team today!
Benefits Of Needlepunch Surfacing In Kilmarnock
Installing a Needlepunch playground surface in Kilmarnockcomes with many benefits such as:
Softer Surfacing For Playgrounds
Having NeedlePunch surfacing installed in Kilmarnock provides a soft and safer surface for children,
This is why it is one of the most popular surfacing options for schools and playgrounds.
Long Lasting And Durable
Needlepunch surfacing is known to last a lot longer than your standard Polermeric surface.
This is because with the proper care the paint does not fade as quickly as it would with Polermeric after a bit of wear and tear.
Provides A Better Sports Performance
This may sound unbelievable since it is just a rubber surface.
However, compared to Polermeric surfacing it has been proven that Needlepunch surfacing provides more grip and helps the athletes to run faster.
Get In Touch
If you’d like to further discuss Needlepunch Playground surfacing installation in and around the Kilmarnock area, please fill in our contact form and a member of our team will get in touch to give you an idea of the costs and specifications for the Needlepunch Playground surfacing.
Please share this post if you found it interesting, and don’t forget to leave us a comment if you have any questions about Needlepunch playground construction.
- 4 Ideas for Teaching Organisation on the Playground
- 4 Reasons Why Schools Have Artificial Grass
- Activities to Teach Kindness on the Playground
- All Weather Surface Children’s Playground Safety Flooring
- Artificial Grass and Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Derby, Derbyshire
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Benefits of a Mud Kitchen for a School Playground
- Benefits of Climbing in Primary School
- Benefits of Sensory Activities for Individuals With Autism
- Bespoke Playground Surfacing With Graphics in Northampton
- Best Playground Equipment for Primary Schools
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Children’s Play Area Flooring
- Children’s Sensory Playground Designs
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Colourful Playground Flooring Design in Cardiff, Wales
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring Installation in Wakefield
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Cooperative Play Ideas for Kids
- Costs of Schools Playground Safety Surfaces
- Creating a Storytelling Area in Your Playground
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Den Building Ideas for Schools
- Early Years Outdoor Play
- Educational Play Designs
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- Encouraging Risk Taking in Outdoor Play
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Expressive Arts Playground Ideas
- How Do I Apply for Grant Funds for a Play Area in the UK?
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How Playing Outside Can Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- How to Encourage Phonics Learning on the Playground
- How to Prepare Your Playground for Winter
- How to Refresh Your School Playground
- Imaginative Play Ideas for Kids
- Impact Attenuating Playground Surfacing
- Improving Children’s Mental Health With Play
- Inclusive Playground Equipment for Schools
- Independent Learning Activities for Kids
- Lap, Leap, Neap Play Area
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- LEAP Local Equipped Area for Play
- Learning Through Play – Psychology and Theories
- Managing Behaviour Through Active Outdoor Play
- NEAP Neighbourhood Equipped Area for Play
- Needlepunch Playground Construction in Kilmarnock
- Nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Nursery Play Area Maintenance
- Nursery Play Area Surfacing
- Nursery Playground Installation
- Nursery School Green Wetpour Overlay in Gloucester
- Ofsted Requirements for Outdoor Play
- Outdoor Maths Games for Children
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston Lancashire
- Outdoor Play Area Ideas for Kids
- Outdoor Play Ideas for Children With Dyscalculia
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Outdoor Safety Flooring Designs
- Outdoor Wetpour Surfacing Install in Leicester
- Play Area Line Marking Specification
- Play Area Maintenance
- Play Area Surfaces
- Playground Activities for the National Curriculum
- Playground Designs for Sensory Processing Disorder
- Playground Equipment for Schools
- Playground Fencing
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Games for Children With Dyspraxia
- Playground Games to Encourage Speech Development
- Playground Grass Mats Safer Flooring
- Playground Marking Graphics
- Playground Markings
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Safety Surfacing with Graphics in Shropshire
- Playground Surface HIC Safety Flooring
- Playground Surfacing in Hertfordshire
- Playground Surfacing Options
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Poured in Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Pre School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Pre-School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan
- Primary School Outdoor Classroom Funding Grants
- Protective Playground Flooring
- PS4 Activity Games Space Area in Penrith
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- Safety Surfaces For Playgrounds
- Sand and Water Play Activities for Kids
- School Adventure Trail Designs
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- School Athletics Track Designs
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- School Playground Graphics
- School Playground Groundworks
- School Playground Ideas
- School Playground Maintenance
- School Playground Marking Designs
- School Playground Surfacing
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- SEN Playground Equipment for Schools
- Small nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Soft Fall Impact Absorbing Playground Surface
- Spongy Nursery School Surfacing in Carlisle
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy playground flooring construction that we carried out in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Tests for Playground Safety Flooring
- Top 3 Safety Surfaces for Playgrounds
- Top 5 School Playground Trends
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wetpour Flooring & Graphics Installation in Bristol
- Wetpour Playground with Graphics in Salford, Greater Manchester
- Wetpour Safety Flooring with Graphics at a Nursery in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- What Is Critical Fall Height?