Leeds Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting Surfacing
One of our most popular services throughout the summer is tennis court cleaning and repainting. This is carried out to hard surfaces such as macadam and polymeric rubber which have become dirty or contaminated.
When leaves, litter and other dirt fall onto the tennis court they can stick. This blocks up the porous layers of the surface makes it hold water. If you don’t apply correct maintenance, the blockages can cause further problems as water will be unable to drain away.
The build-up of dirty water the leads to contamination from moss and algae which can make the surface slippery and only increases the drainage problems.
Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting
Our specialist installers recently completed a tennis court cleaning and repainting project at a facility in Leeds. The macadam court surface had become dirty and worn out due to a lack of proactive sports court maintenance over time. This meant that the tennis facility was unsuitable for use as it was slippery and the line markings had faded.
We began the tennis court cleaning process by jet washing the macadam surface. For this, our team use a specialist solution to remove the dirt and contaminants. For this process, the pressure washer is applied to the court at an angle to ensure all sides of the macadam stones are thoroughly cleaned.
When completing a tennis court cleaning and repainting job, it is vital to get the existing surface completely clean before applying any new paint. This is very important because if any moss or dirt is on the flooring when we apply the colour coating, the paint will stick to this debris rather than the court surface itself. Check out this post if you are unsure whether your court needs a resurface or just a simple clean and paint.
When the work is initially complete this might not be noticeable. However, over time when the dirt comes off the surface, the paint will peel off as well. You will then have a tennis court which has an uneven and patchy appearance. This is why our specialist team always carry out thorough cleaning and maintenance before the repainting begins.
Sports Surface Painting
Once the cleaning process was complete, our installers could then move on to the professional tennis court repainting. This particular client in Leeds chose to have their macadam tennis court surface painted in purple and green with white line markings.
The main playing area of the court was painted in purple and the outer runoff area was painted in green. We use a specialist anti slip acrylic paint specification which holds a mixture of sand and aluminium oxide to create greater traction on the surface.
This enhances the performance qualities due to the added slip resistance, making for a more comfortable and enjoyable experience for players. Clear line markings were also applied to meet accurate tennis court dimensions which ensures the facility can be used in competitive matches and events.
As specialist contractors, we offer a premium sports painting service. This includes two coats of anti-slip acrylic paint to give the most long lasting and durable finish. Once this project was complete, the final result was a huge improvement from the existing tennis court surface. Both the appearance and the playing qualities are now much better. The client can enjoy their tennis court for recreational use and matches throughout the year.
The video below shows the full process of tennis court cleaning and repainting for this project in Leeds:
The final court now offers much better playing qualities and has a vibrant design. This is one of many similar projects that we complete each year for domestic clients as well as schools and clubs. It’s important to carry out regular maintenance of these facilities to ensure they stay safe throughout the year.
Many of our clients choose to apply additional line markings to the area for more sports. This turns the facility into a multi use games area for activities like basketball and netball as well.
We have plenty of experience as sports and play surfacing contractors with projects throughout the UK. If you are looking for tennis court cleaning and repainting services to renovate an existing facility, look no further. Please fill in our contact form with the details of your enquiry. A member of our team will then reply back to you with some professional advice.
Find Out More
We can offer information with regards to maintenance requirements, costs for the work, and paint coating designs. Each of the projects we complete is different and every client can choose a bespoke paint coating. We have a range of colours available so you can customise the appearance. You can find out more about the other products and services we can provide by taking a look at our website here – https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk/ which shows case studies, videos and images of all of our work.
Thank you for reading our blog post! If you enjoyed it, please share it with your friends and leave a comment below. If you’d like to ask us a question on tennis court cleaning and repainting we’ll be happy to answer.
- 3 Reasons to Build Dual Use MUGA Ball Court
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Sports Pitches – Difference in Specification
- 40mm Depth Longer Piled Synthetic Pitch Surfacing
- 5 a Side Football Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- 60mm Thick Long Pile Synthetic Turf All Weather Sports Pitches
- 7 a Side Football Pitch in 3g Artificial Sports Surface
- 7 a Side Soccer Long Pile Synthetic Grass Pitches
- Acrylic Sports Court Spraying Anti Slip Paint Surface
- Adidas Polymeric Installation in Keir Hardie, London
- Algal Squidge Sand Infilled Sports Pitch Contamination
- All Purpose Sports Pitch Builders
- All Weather Pitch Groundwork Contractors
- All Weather Pitch Sports Surfaces
- All Weather Pitches – Standing Water, Flooding, Poor Draining?
- Anti Slip Sports Court Painting in Preston, Lancashire
- Artificial Cricket Wicket Surfacing
- Back to Play Sports Pitch Recovery
- Basketball Court Construction to School Playground
- Benefits of 3g Sports Pitches
- Benefits of Artificial Clay Tennis Court Surfacing
- Billions of Rubber Balls in Fake Grass – 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Pitches?
- Commissioning Newly Installed Sports Surfacing Test Reports
- Costs Constructing All Weather Pitch
- Costs to Build a Synthetic Clay Tennis Court
- Deep Cleaning Astroturf Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- FA Agree to 3G Technology Artificial Surfacing
- Fibre Bonded Needlepunch Sport Surfacing
- Flooded All Weather Pitch Surface Examination
- Flooded Hockey Pitch Sand Infill Cleaning
- Flooding Astro Turf All Weather Pitch Needs Rejuvenation, Restoration Maintenance
- Floodlight All Weather Sports Pitch
- Floodlit Sports Surface Restoration Upgrade
- Golf Pathways
- Golf Pathways Options, Products, Construction
- How to Maintain a 3g Pitch in Winter
- Impermeable Cushioned Acrylic Tennis Courts
- Independent Sport Flooring Tests to BSEN 13036-4
- Innovation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Synthetic Artificial Pitch?
- IRB Type 22 Rugby Union Longer Piled Artificial Turf Pitches
- Lano Sports Drive 23 Sand Filled Synthetic Turf
- Lano Sports Interplay 40mm 3g Synthetic Turf
- Leeds Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting Surfacing
- Multi User Sports Court
- Netball Court Construction in Stockport
- Options for Flooded Synthetic All Weather Pitches
- Outdoor Basketball Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Football Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Sports Surfacing Slip Tester Insitu Testing
- Padel Tennis Court Construction Contractors
- Padel Tennis Court Surfacing Installers
- Polymeric Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- Polymeric Surface Basketball Court Installation in Cheadle, Cheshire
- Practice Cage Cricket Wicket Surfaces
- Proactive Maintenance to Artificial Sports Courts
- Professional Tennis Court Painting
- Profoot MSI Lano Sports Artificial Specification
- Q26 Special Surfacing/Pavings for Sport/General Amenity
- Reactive Maintenance on Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Reactive Maintenance to Astroturf All Weather Pitches
- Reasons Why All Weather Pitch Surfacing Gets Waterlogged and Flooded
- Recolouring Moisture Cure Anti Slip Paint & Line Marking to Sport MUGAs
- Recolouring Sports Court Surfaces
- Recreational Basketball MUGA Sports Pitch
- Recreational Mini Tennis MUGA Sports Pitch
- Refurbishing Synthetic Grass All Weather Pitches With Rejuvenation
- Refurbishment of Run Down Netball Courts
- Repairing Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Residential MUGA Tennis Courts Painting Specialists
- RFU, RFL, IRB Sports Artificial Pitch Long Pile Synthetic Grass
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubberised Sbr Mixed Insitu With Pu Binder on Sports Surface Shockpads
- Sand Filled MUGA Surfacing
- Sand Filled Synthetic Turf Pitch Costs
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- Shock Absorption Vertical Deformation Field Testing
- Should You Clean or Resurface Your Tennis Court?
- Size of 5 a Side Court MUGA
- Size of Netball Court Sports MUGAs
- Small Sided Football Dual Use Games Area
- Socketed Tennis, Basketball, Netball Posts Replacement Lid Sockets
- Soft Services MUGA Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Soft Services Multi Use Games Areas Surfacing
- Specialists in Building Artificial Football Fields
- Spending Your Sport Premium Funding
- Sport England Primary Spaces PS4 Design
- Sport Pitches Surface Finishes
- Sports Coatings Macadam Acrylic Anti Slip Surface Paint
- Sports Court Anti Slip Painting in Leicester
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Sheffield
- Sports Court Designs
- Sports Court Maintenance in Fleetwood, Lancashire
- Sports Facility Maintenance
- Sports Pitch Specification
- Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Sports Rebound Fence
- Sports Surface
- Sports Surface Construction
- Sports Surfacing Field Tests to Damaged Areas
- Sports Surfacing Rejuvenation Maintenance Golborne
- Sports-Cote Court Binder and Aggregate Rich Acrylic Non Slip Paint
- STP, ATP, MUGA 4G All Weather Pitches
- Synthetic 3g Soccer Sports Surface
- Synthetic AGP Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- Synthetic Grass Sports Surface Rejuvenation
- Synthetic Sports Pitches Corrective Maintenance Services
- Synthetic Turf Football Field
- Synthetic Turf Football Field Installers
- Synthetic Turf Football Pitch Construction
- Synthetic Turf Football Pitch Contractors
- Synthetic Turf Installation in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
- Synthetic Turf Pitch Ball Roll Tests
- Synthetic Turf Sports Fields
- Synthetic Turf Sports Pitch Construction
- Synthetic Turf Sports Pitch Contractors
- Synthetic Turf Sports Surface Suppliers
- Synthetic Turf Synthetic Soccer Sports Pitch
- Tennis Court Construction
- Tennis Court Construction Specifications
- Tennis Court Contractors Refurbishment UK Directory
- Tennis Court Contractors Repairers Directory UK
- Tennis Court Maintenance – Deep Clean and Recolouring
- Tennis Court Maintenance in Woking, Surrey
- Tennis Court Maintenance Specialist Contractors
- Tennis Court Synthetic Turf Cleaning Maintenance
- Tennis Courts Refurbishment Maintenance Lancashire
- Third Generation 3g Artificial Grass Sports Surfacing
- Touch Rugby Long Pile Synthetic Turf Pitches
- Twin Bar Panel Ball Court Fences
- Twin Bar Rebound Weldmesh Ball Stop MUGA Fencing
- Type 1 Macadam Multi Use Games Area Sports Surfacing
- Unfilled Synthetic Sports Turf Surfacing
- Upgrade Convert Rundown Tennis Court MUGA
- Vertical Ball Rebound Bounce Sports Surfacing Tests
- Waterlogged Artificial Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Waterlogged Synthetic All Weather Pitch Solutions
- What Are 3g Pitches?
- What Is Artificial Grass?
- What Is the Tennis Court Builder?
- Why Air Compressed Rejuvenation?
- Why Choose an Artificial Hockey Pitch?
- Why Is My All Weather Sports Pitch Surfacing Waterlogged?
- Why Is My Synthetic All Weather Pitch Holding Water and Flooding?
- Will Rejuvenation Maintenance Revitalise My Sports Pitches?