Professional Tennis Court Painting
We carry out professional tennis court painting for a range of facilities at schools, clubs and domestic homes. The paint acts as an anti-slip safeguard that fits both recreational and competitive specifications.
You can choose between a number of different colours and playing qualities to suit whatever you need for the court. Covering the area with a slip resistant coating is important even if the facility is just for recreational use.
It is designed to help you avoid injury which is important in both secondary and primary schools in particular.
Be sure to get in touch with our team if you’d like some more details about the professional painting services we can offer.
The costs for this work do vary depending on area sizes, location and existing ground conditions, so don’t hesitate to ask about our prices. We can gladly discuss your budget and send over a quote as soon as possible.
Anti Slip Coating Specification
The tennis court colour coating isn’t only designed to be beneficial for players, it also acts as a protective layer for the surfacing. By doing this it allows the flooring to withstand more use and wear and tear, meaning you can keep costs for maintenance to a minimum.
We’ll usually use an acrylic paint which has an aggregate mixed into it to create the anti slip qualities. The colourful non-slip paint installed by professional contractors also makes the facility look more aesthetically pleasing, rather than a plain, uninteresting surface.
You can choose from a wide range of colours for the main surfacing as well as the line markings for tennis and other activities.
Tennis Surface Paint Design
Your tennis court might be made from macadam, which is the industry name for tarmac and bitmac. This is a popular specification for school and domestic facilities as it is hard wearing and offers good ball bounce qualities.
If you have ones of these macadam surfaces, you can have it painted in a variety of colours. We can offer a range of options including a two tone court design, as well as contrasting line markings to make them stand out.
If you have an issue with the flooring being slippery, the best way to counter act these issues would be to clean the flooring with a high power washer. You could then have the surfacing re-painted and refurbished with professional tennis court painting. This will not only make your sport surfacing anti-slip, it’ll extend your sport surface’s life dramatically.
Take a look at this video which outlines the full process of specialist tennis surface painting. First the area is thoroughly cleaned to ensure there are no loose stones or debris:
Residential Tennis Court Colouring
Although there are many different companies who can do these works, Soft Surfaces Ltd are turnkey contractors as we contract, specify, design, budget and maintain these sports surfaces.
These surfaces are perfect for football, netball, tennis and basketball to name a few and the re application of the game lines and colour coatings is an essential part of these works.
Anti slip acrylic colour coating is also an essential part of the tennis court painting process, this ensures that the surface is safe for playing on in all weather conditions which helps to prevent injury.
For more information, please contact us today.
Sport Surface Painting Specialists
Our team of experts have completed many projects for schools, community clubs and homeowners. We can provide a number of design options to suit your budget and the standards of play you need.
You can choose from many different colour choices, and select slip resistance ratings for either competitive or recreational use. If you are interested in playing lots of different sports on the same space, you might even want to create a multi use facility.
This can be done by simply adding more line markings in different colours for other sports. Netball and basketball are popular activities which can also be played on a hard sports court surface.
Multi use games areas like this are very common in schools as it means you only have to have one area but it can be used for lots of sports and games.
We offer professional tennis court painting services at a fair and cheap price, however best value is our main goal so we don’t cut corners in our work. The paint as well as the surface is designed to withstand all weathers.
To get a quote for your own courts please complete our enquiry so we can outline all the installation techniques, sport surfacing specifications and costs to hopefully fit within your budget.
- 3 Reasons to Build Dual Use MUGA Ball Court
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3G Artificial Grass Construction in Liverpool
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3G Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Sports Pitches – Difference in Specification
- 40mm Depth Longer Piled Synthetic Pitch Surfacing
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- 60mm Thick Long Pile Synthetic Turf All Weather Sports Pitches
- 7 a Side Soccer Long Pile Synthetic Grass Pitches
- Acrylic Sports Court Spraying Anti Slip Paint Surface
- Adidas Polymeric Installation in Keir Hardie, London
- All Purpose Sports Pitch Builders
- All Weather Pitch Sports Surfaces
- Anti Slip Sports Court Painting in Preston, Lancashire
- Artificial Cricket Wicket Surfacing
- Benefits of 3g Sports Pitches
- Benefits of Artificial Clay Tennis Court Surfacing
- Billions of Rubber Balls in Fake Grass – 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Pitches?
- Cleaning and Painting of a Tennis Surface in Manchester
- Costs Constructing All Weather Pitch
- Costs to Build a Synthetic Clay Tennis Court
- Deep Cleaning Astroturf Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- Fibre Bonded Needlepunch Sport Surfacing
- Flooded Hockey Pitch Sand Infill Cleaning
- Flooding Astro Turf All Weather Pitch Needs Rejuvenation, Restoration Maintenance
- Floodlight All Weather Sports Pitch
- Floodlit Sports Surface Restoration Upgrade
- Golf Pathways
- How to Maintain a 3g Pitch in Winter
- Independent Sport Flooring Tests to BSEN 13036-4
- Innovation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Generation Synthetic Artificial Pitch?
- Lano Sports Drive 23 Sand Filled Synthetic Turf
- Leeds Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting Surfacing
- MUGA Sports Court Cleaning and Painting at a school in Oxfordshire
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Netball Court Construction in Stockport
- Outdoor Basketball Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Football Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Sports Surface Clean & Paint in Glasgow
- Outdoor Sports Surfacing Slip Tester Insitu Testing
- Padel Tennis Court Construction Contractors
- Padel Tennis Court Surfacing Installers
- Polymeric Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- Polymeric Surface Basketball Court Installation in Cheadle, Cheshire
- Practice Cage Cricket Wicket Surfaces
- Professional Tennis Court Painting
- Profoot MSI Lano Sports Artificial Specification
- Q26 Special Surfacing/Pavings for Sport/General Amenity
- Reasons Why All Weather Pitch Surfacing Gets Waterlogged and Flooded
- Recreational Basketball MUGA Sports Pitch
- Recreational Mini Tennis MUGA Sports Pitch
- Refurbishment of Run Down Netball Courts
- Repairing Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubberised Sbr Mixed Insitu With Pu Binder on Sports Surface Shockpads
- Sand Filled MUGA Surfacing
- Sand Filled Synthetic Turf Pitch Costs
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- Shock Absorption Vertical Deformation Field Testing
- Should You Clean or Resurface Your Tennis Court?
- Size of 5 a Side Court MUGA
- Size of Netball Court Sports MUGAs
- Soft Services MUGA Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Spending Your Sport Premium Funding
- Sport England Primary Spaces PS4 Design
- Sport Pitches Surface Finishes
- Sports Coatings Macadam Acrylic Anti Slip Surface Paint
- Sports Court Anti Slip Painting in Leicester
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Sheffield
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Court Designs
- Sports Court Maintenance in Fleetwood, Lancashire
- Sports Facility Maintenance
- Sports Fencing
- Sports Pitch Specification
- Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Sports Rebound Fence
- Sports Surface
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surface Construction
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Sports Surfacing Rejuvenation Maintenance Golborne
- Sports-Cote Court Binder and Aggregate Rich Acrylic Non Slip Paint
- STP, ATP, MUGA 4G All Weather Pitches
- Synthetic AGP Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- Synthetic Grass Sports Surface Rejuvenation
- Synthetic Turf Football Field
- Synthetic Turf Football Field Installers
- Synthetic Turf Installation in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
- Synthetic Turf Pitch Ball Roll Tests
- Synthetic Turf Sports Pitch Construction
- Synthetic Turf Tennis Court Installation in London
- Tennis Court Clean & Paint Maintenance in York
- Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting in Sheffield
- Tennis Court Construction
- Tennis Court Construction Specifications
- Tennis Court Contractors Refurbishment UK Directory
- Tennis Court Maintenance – Deep Clean and Recolouring
- Tennis Court Maintenance in Woking, Surrey
- Tennis Court Surfacing Maintenance in Yorkshire
- Tennis Court Surfacing Rejuvenation in Newcastle
- Tennis Court Synthetic Turf Cleaning Maintenance
- Tennis Courts Refurbishment Maintenance Lancashire
- Third Generation 3g Artificial Grass Sports Surfacing
- Type 1 Macadam Multi Use Games Area Sports Surfacing
- Unfilled Synthetic Sports Turf Surfacing
- Upgrade Convert Rundown Tennis Court MUGA
- Vertical Ball Rebound Bounce Sports Surfacing Tests
- Waterlogged Artificial Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Waterlogged Synthetic All Weather Pitch Solutions
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- What Are 3g Pitches?
- What Is the Tennis Court Builder?
- Why Choose an Artificial Hockey Pitch?