Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
At Soft Surfaces, we’re a specialist installer on rubber golf pathway flooring in Prestbury, Cheshire and are able to fit this surface across nationwide.
In addition to installations, our team can also offer rubber golf pathway repair service for existing rubber golf pathways within this location, so if you have currently got a rubber golf pathway that need either resurfacing or rejuvenating, feel free to get in touch with us.
For this particular blog post, we show off one of our rubber golf pathway installations that we carried out in Prestbury.
Below you can see the specific information for this install, as well as the video transcript describing the job in detail.
As always if you’re interested in any of our golf pathway services we offer throughout Prestbury or the entire Cheshire area, feel free to get in touch with us for a free, no obligation quote today.
EPDM surfacing is a popular choice for many outdoor areas, we recently used it for a rubber golf pathway installation in Prestbury. The existing walkway throughout the golf course consisted of a simple muddy path with timber edgings around the whole area. This became unsuitable as it got waterlogged in wet weather and did not fit in with the rest of the outdoor features at the club.
The client chose to have the path area resurfaced with a specialist EPDM rubber surface type to create a safe and comfortable walkway which visitors could enjoy using. This specification was chosen to create a great improvement on the existing area as it was covered in loose stones and dirt. If you have an outdoor path which is in poor condition and needs resurfacing, get in touch with us today through our contact form to discuss the costs.
To begin the walkway surface construction, we first had to clear the area and get rid of all the dirt and mud which was on the original path. Next we completed the groundworks and laid out a dynamic stone sub base that made up the foundations of the rubber golf pathway installation. This sub base is popular for outdoor spaces like sports courts and playgrounds because it provides strength and also permeability which helps to aid drainage. This is because the stones themselves are porous, and the gaps between them let water pass through easily to keep the surface free from puddles.
After our installers had completed the sub base and groundworks, they moved onto laying out the rubber surfacing itself. The chosen EPDM safety surface consists of two layers which work together as an advanced system. The first layer that we installed onto the golf course path was an SBR base course which gives the surfacing its safety qualities. SBR rubber is mixed with a binder and then laid out onto the prepared sub base to act as a shockpad. Other areas which have this type of surface installed are playgrounds and recreational facilities. This is because the shockpad can absorb impact and prevent injuries, therefore, protecting children playing on the area.
The final part of this rubber golf pathway installation was to apply the second layer of surfacing. This consists of EPDM rubber granules combined with a specialist glue and poured onto the pre-laid SBR base. For this particular project the client chose the ‘earth blend’ coloured rubber, this is a mixture of brown, yellow and eggshell crumb. By choosing this design, the rubber golf pathway now has a natural appearance which is in keeping with the rest of the club but is also safe and comfortable for users to walk on.
The image above shows the completed pathway after the whole installation process was finished. When the rubber surfacing had cured and the project was done, staff and visitors at the golf club in Prestbury were very happy with the new walkway as it looks great and can be used safely all year round. The porous nature of this surface type means that it is suitable for use even in wet weather without becoming slippery or flooded.
Take a look at this video which goes through the whole construction project from start to finish so you can see the work which was carried out for this golf club pathway:
We have completed many projects at clubs and leisure facilities to install different types of pathway surfaces and outdoor facilities. Our team of specialists would be happy to offer you any advice you need with regards to the designs, surface types and costs for installing a walkway like this one. We can also create designs for other path surfaces including resin bound stone and rubber mulch so don’t hesitate to ask if you are interested in one of these. Fill in our short enuqiry form today and someone from our head office will be in touch to offer more details on the prices, specifications and designs for rubber golf pathway installation at your facility.
Benefits of EPDM Flooring in Prestbury, Cheshire
Having a Rubber Golf Pathway installed in the Prestbury, Cheshire area has many benefits, these include the following:
EPDM as a surface is a very cost effective flooring option in the long term. Though the initial cost you receive maybe deemed high, but when factoring in the durability of the surface and the lack of maintenance required the surface becomes to be very cost effective.
EPDM surfaces are tenacious and durable. This means the surface can withstand heavy foot traffic and friction. The surface can also handle frequent changes in weather conditions, moisture damage and high intensity works.
EPDM as a surface rubber granules are available in a variety of colours. This allows our installers to get creative with the design options, giving your desired specification.
Why Choose Us?
At Soft Surfaces our team have over 25 years of experience installing rubber golf pathways in Prestbury, as well as across Cheshire in general.
The team pride themselves on only using the highest quality materials for our works, and our professional, hard working installers will work tirelessly to ensure your Prestbury rubber golf pathway surface looks brilliant no matter the specification you desire.
Our team can also take care of the maintenance of your surface once installed too, making the process of caring for your new rubber golf pathway surface a breeze. Feel free to get in touch with us if this is something you would be interested in, and a member of our team will get back to you right away.
Other Cheshire Areas we Install Rubber Golf Pathways
At Soft Surfaces, we’re able to install rubber golf pathways throughout the Cheshire area, including the following:
- Rubber Golf Pathways Warrington
- Rubber Golf Pathways Chester
- Rubber Golf Pathways Crewe
- Rubber Golf Pathways Runcorn
- Rubber Golf Pathways Widnes
Contact us Today
If you would like Rubber Golf Pathway installed in Prestbury, please make sure to speak to us using the contact form provided.
We can offer information on designs, colours and prices along with advice on preparation works and more.
Thank you for taking a look at our case study, and for any more questions please get in touch today.
- 3 Reasons to Build Dual Use MUGA Ball Court
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3G Artificial Grass Construction in Liverpool
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3G Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- 60mm Thick Long Pile Synthetic Turf All Weather Sports Pitches
- Acrylic Sports Court Spraying Anti Slip Paint Surface
- Adidas Polymeric Installation in Keir Hardie, London
- All Purpose Sports Pitch Builders
- All Weather Pitch Sports Surfaces
- Anti Slip Sports Court Painting in Preston, Lancashire
- Artificial Cricket Wicket Surfacing
- Benefits of 3g Sports Pitches
- Benefits of Artificial Clay Tennis Court Surfacing
- Billions of Rubber Balls in Fake Grass – 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Pitches?
- Cleaning and Painting of a Tennis Surface in Manchester
- Costs to Build a Synthetic Clay Tennis Court
- Deep Cleaning Astroturf Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- Fibre Bonded Needlepunch Sport Surfacing
- Flooded Hockey Pitch Sand Infill Cleaning
- Floodlight All Weather Sports Pitch
- Golf Pathways
- How to Maintain a 3g Pitch in Winter
- Lano Sports Drive 23 Sand Filled Synthetic Turf
- Leeds Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting Surfacing
- MUGA Sports Court Cleaning and Painting at a school in Oxfordshire
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Netball Court Construction in Stockport
- Outdoor Basketball Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Football Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Sports Surface Clean & Paint in Glasgow
- Outdoor Sports Surfacing Slip Tester Insitu Testing
- Padel Tennis Court Construction Contractors
- Padel Tennis Court Surfacing Installers
- Polymeric Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- Polymeric Surface Basketball Court Installation in Cheadle, Cheshire
- Practice Cage Cricket Wicket Surfaces
- Professional Tennis Court Painting
- Reasons Why All Weather Pitch Surfacing Gets Waterlogged and Flooded
- Refurbishment of Run Down Netball Courts
- Repairing Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Sand Filled Synthetic Turf Pitch Costs
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- Should You Clean or Resurface Your Tennis Court?
- Size of 5 a Side Court MUGA
- Size of Netball Court Sports MUGAs
- Spending Your Sport Premium Funding
- Sports Court Anti Slip Painting in Leicester
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Sheffield
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Court Designs
- Sports Court Maintenance in Fleetwood, Lancashire
- Sports Facility Maintenance
- Sports Fencing
- Sports Pitch Specification
- Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surface Construction
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Sports Surfacing Rejuvenation Maintenance Golborne
- Sports-Cote Court Binder and Aggregate Rich Acrylic Non Slip Paint
- Synthetic AGP Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- Synthetic Turf Football Field
- Synthetic Turf Football Field Installers
- Synthetic Turf Installation in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
- Synthetic Turf Pitch Ball Roll Tests
- Synthetic Turf Tennis Court Installation in London
- Tennis Court Clean & Paint Maintenance in York
- Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting in Sheffield
- Tennis Court Construction
- Tennis Court Maintenance – Deep Clean and Recolouring
- Tennis Court Maintenance in Woking, Surrey
- Tennis Court Surfacing Maintenance in Yorkshire
- Tennis Court Surfacing Rejuvenation in Newcastle
- Tennis Court Synthetic Turf Cleaning Maintenance
- Tennis Courts Refurbishment Maintenance Lancashire
- Third Generation 3g Artificial Grass Sports Surfacing
- Unfilled Synthetic Sports Turf Surfacing
- Waterlogged Synthetic All Weather Pitch Solutions
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- Why Choose an Artificial Hockey Pitch?