Sports Court Designs
Sports court designs vary for each activity and facility; this is because every surface we offer is created for a certain type of sport. The surfaces that we have available are macadam, polymeric, artificial clay, needlepunch, 2G sand dressed, 2G sand filled and 3G artificial grass.
Designing Sport Courts
Two of the most popular installations we do are for macadam and polymeric sport pitches. Macadam can be used for tennis, netball, basketball and multi-purpose activities, you can also use them for playground surfaces. Polymeric rubber is also commonly used for these sports as well as multi-use games areas with a range of sports court designs. Artificial clay courts have started being installed more for tennis facilities; this is because people can use them to a high standard but without all the heavy maintenance which natural clay courts require.
Needlepunch surfaces are used for organisations which want an all-round MUGA facility. 2G sand surfacing is installed for hockey, tennis, netball and football facilities. Hockey can be played to a high standard on 2G surfacing. The last type of flooring which we offer is 3G; this is similar to natural grass, which is why you will find it at football and rugby organisations. Our professional installers carry out many projects with these surface types each year, if you’d like to find out more about costs please fill in the enquiry form on this page for a quote.
We are able to install and carry out maintenance on all of these surfaces across the UK. As a specialist contractor we have a team of professionals who complete projects to a very high standard and quality. As we have a lot of experience gained from completing jobs across the country, if you need guidance choosing from our sports court designs, this is another service which we can assist you with.
Our team are experts when it comes to the design of sports courts and we can offer expert advice regarding the best surface and colours for you to make use of when installing the facilities. If you would like information on the designs available, please get in touch using the enquiry form available.
Sports Surface Paint Design
For the various different projects we complete, sports surface paint design is an option to have and most clients choose it for aesthetics and safety reasons. This is only done on hard courts, such as macadam and polymeric to add anti slip qualities and a coloured design.
There is a wide selection of colours to choose from, having your sports pitch painted can make it stand out, look unique and make it more personal to your facility. The most popular paint colours we install are red, green, blue and purple but we have many more different shades of colours as well. A lot of organisations choose colours that match their logo and house style and some also select more than one colour for a two tone design.
Sports surface paint design is not only visually appealing, it can also improve playing and performance qualities because it has anti-slip properties. Some old sports courts need to be sprayed again if they have lost their slip resistant qualities, when they are painted it can restore the surface and make it look great and new again. Once the new paint coating has been applied onto courts, we recommend that line markings are re-applied. This is because you won’t be able to see the old ones over the paint and it is important to have markings of surfaces to show which sports can be played and also clearly show the rules and points system.
As leading UK sport surfacing contractors we can offer competitive quotes for our work as well as references and case studies of our previous installations. Don’t hesitate to contact us for and idea of costs and sports court designs by filling in our contact form today!
Sports Facility Design
Before having your pitch or court installed, it is important to think about the whole sports facility design; this includes fencing, floodlighting and a variety of other equipment along with the actual surfacing itself. Our team can talk you through the different fencing options, which can include chainlink, rebound and much more. We can also discuss floodlight options and equipment like nets and goal posts if necessary.
It is important for children to get involved in sport. Primary school sport is becoming more and more popular and we can help you design the facilities for such activities. It is important to incorporate additional equipment when designing your sports facility to ensure you get exactly what you want. Our team can assist you throughout the designing process and offer advice and information on what would be best for you.
Get In Touch
If you would like to find out more about sports court designs, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us. All you need to do is complete the contact form on this page and we will get back to you with more information on the various designs available.
- 3 Reasons to Build Dual Use MUGA Ball Court
- 3g 5-a-Side Football Pitch Installation in Hampshire
- 3G Artificial Grass Construction in Liverpool
- 3g Artificial Pitch Surfacing in Whitehall, London
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Construction in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing Contractors
- 3G Artificial Sports Pitch Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Cheltenham Gloucestershire
- 3g Football Pitch Resurfacing in Hackney, London
- 3g Grass Installation in Bournemouth, Dorset
- 3g Grass Pitch Installation in Bradford, Yorkshire
- 3g Pitch Construction in Birmingham, West Midlands
- 3G Sports Pitch Construction
- 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Artificial Synthetic Grass Pitches Explanation
- 5 Reasons Why Your Artificial Grass May Have Melted
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch 3g Artificial Grass Surfacing in Liverpool
- 5-a-Side Football Pitch Construction With 3g Artificial Turf
- 60mm Thick Long Pile Synthetic Turf All Weather Sports Pitches
- Acrylic Sports Court Spraying Anti Slip Paint Surface
- Adidas Polymeric Installation in Keir Hardie, London
- All Purpose Sports Pitch Builders
- All Weather Pitch Sports Surfaces
- Anti Slip Sports Court Painting in Preston, Lancashire
- Artificial Cricket Wicket Surfacing
- Benefits of 3g Sports Pitches
- Benefits of Artificial Clay Tennis Court Surfacing
- Billions of Rubber Balls in Fake Grass – 3g, 4g, 5g, 6g Pitches?
- Cleaning and Painting of a Tennis Surface in Manchester
- Costs to Build a Synthetic Clay Tennis Court
- Deep Cleaning Astroturf Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- Fibre Bonded Needlepunch Sport Surfacing
- Flooded Hockey Pitch Sand Infill Cleaning
- Floodlight All Weather Sports Pitch
- Golf Pathways
- How to Maintain a 3g Pitch in Winter
- Lano Sports Drive 23 Sand Filled Synthetic Turf
- Leeds Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting Surfacing
- MUGA Sports Court Cleaning and Painting at a school in Oxfordshire
- Multi Lane Polymeric Long Jump Construction in St Albans
- Multisport Long Jump Construction in Buckinghamshire
- MultiSport Long Jump Installation at a School in Essex
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Coventry
- MultiSport Long Jump Pit Installation in Preston
- Multisport Long Jump with practice Lane Install in Leicester
- Multisport Runway Installation in Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear
- Multisport Synthetic Long Jump Installation in Oxford
- MultiSport Synthetic Surface Install in Oxford
- Netball Court Construction in Stockport
- Outdoor Basketball Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Football Court Sports Surfaces
- Outdoor Sports Surface Clean & Paint in Glasgow
- Outdoor Sports Surfacing Slip Tester Insitu Testing
- Padel Tennis Court Construction Contractors
- Padel Tennis Court Surfacing Installers
- Polymeric Resurfacing in Woking, Surrey
- Polymeric Surface Basketball Court Installation in Cheadle, Cheshire
- Practice Cage Cricket Wicket Surfaces
- Professional Tennis Court Painting
- Reasons Why All Weather Pitch Surfacing Gets Waterlogged and Flooded
- Refurbishment of Run Down Netball Courts
- Repairing Synthetic Turf Sports Pitches
- Residential Tennis Court Clean & Paint in Coventry
- Rubber Golf Pathway Installation in Prestbury
- Rubber Mulch Daily Mile Track at a School in Manchester
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Sand Filled Synthetic Turf Pitch Costs
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- Should You Clean or Resurface Your Tennis Court?
- Size of 5 a Side Court MUGA
- Size of Netball Court Sports MUGAs
- Spending Your Sport Premium Funding
- Sports Court Anti Slip Painting in Leicester
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Preston
- Sports Court Cleaning and Painting in Sheffield
- Sports court cleaning and painting in Sheffield, Yorkshire
- Sports Court Designs
- Sports Court Maintenance in Fleetwood, Lancashire
- Sports Facility Maintenance
- Sports Fencing
- Sports Pitch Specification
- Sports Pitch Surfacing
- Sports Surface Colour Coating in High Peak
- Sports Surface Construction
- Sports Surfacing Clean and Paint in Southport
- Sports Surfacing Rejuvenation Maintenance Golborne
- Sports-Cote Court Binder and Aggregate Rich Acrylic Non Slip Paint
- Synthetic AGP Sports Surfacing Maintenance
- Synthetic Turf Football Field
- Synthetic Turf Football Field Installers
- Synthetic Turf Installation in Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire
- Synthetic Turf Pitch Ball Roll Tests
- Synthetic Turf Tennis Court Installation in London
- Tennis Court Clean & Paint Maintenance in York
- Tennis Court Cleaning and Repainting in Sheffield
- Tennis Court Construction
- Tennis Court Maintenance – Deep Clean and Recolouring
- Tennis Court Maintenance in Woking, Surrey
- Tennis Court Surfacing Maintenance in Yorkshire
- Tennis Court Surfacing Rejuvenation in Newcastle
- Tennis Court Synthetic Turf Cleaning Maintenance
- Tennis Courts Refurbishment Maintenance Lancashire
- Third Generation 3g Artificial Grass Sports Surfacing
- Unfilled Synthetic Sports Turf Surfacing
- Waterlogged Synthetic All Weather Pitch Solutions
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
- Why Choose an Artificial Hockey Pitch?