What was the specification? : Wetpour rubber graphics
What colours were used? : Green, pink, purple, red, blue, yellow
What was the size of the job? : 170m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Wetpour Rubber Playground Graphics
Our team installed a set of wetpour playground graphics for a school in Wrexham. Check out the video below to see the full process.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to show you a Wetpour Graphics installation in Wrexham.
So this nursery got in contact with us interested in a bespoke playground surface to be fitted to their outside area. We broke down what we could offer them, and within weeks we were on site getting to work.
So with this actual install, we opted to fit a wetpour surface for the play area. This surface type is the most common we use for playgrounds, and we install this flooring across the UK.
Wetpour is arguably the best play area surfacing type here in the UK, as its made up of an EPDM rubber that absorbs falls really well. This means that wetpour meets the critical fall height requirements needed, and is therefore one of the safest surfaces you can have fitted.
In addition to this, wetpour rubber surfacing is a brilliant choice for those looking to have an outdoor playground, as this flooring is actually porous, and in turn is far less likely to flood during our more rainy periods of the year. This is a big advantage, particularly here in the UK.
And finally, people love the fact that wetpour can be customised totally to your liking, from an almost unlimited amount of colour options to the option of fitting bespoke graphics like shapes, educational games and more! All options can be discussed with you during the enquiry stage.
At Soft Surfaces, we have over 20 years of experience installing wetpour playground surfacing across the country, and no job is too big or too small for us, so please feel free to get in contact if you’re interested.
You can see now that the job has been fully installed, and looks really amazing. We installed this job in various colours and fitted the graphics they specified, and the nursery we’re so pleased with their new facility.
Whilst we do work nationwide, here at Soft Surfaces we’ve worked on lots of jobs in the Wrexham area and as a result we rank in Google for these keyphrases:
- Playground Surface Experts in Wrexham
- Wrexham Play Area Flooring Company
- Best Outdoor Playground Builders Wrexham
- Wetpour Surfacing Installers in Wrexham
- Wrexham Play Area Specialists UK
Thanks for watching this video, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a ring at 01625 445 760.
Get in Touch
You can speak to our team if you need more information about wetpour playground graphics and other play area designs.
Just fill in the contact form on this page and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can with details on prices and more.
You May Also Like
Here are some more pages about wetpour rubber playground surfacing.
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Bespoke Playground Surfacing with Graphics in Northampton
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston Lancashire
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Pre School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Q26 - Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing