Having wetpour graphics rubber inserts installed within children’s playground flooring brightens up the impact absorbing safety surface. The rubber inserts are new to the market saving days on installation on site. These fun designs are now available in multi coloured designs with different shapes and engaging cartoon characters as now these coloured preformed wetpour graphics are a fraction of the cost they used to be due to minimal rubber EPDM wastage and time on site.
Wetpour Graphics Specification
Wetpour graphics rubber inserts for playground surfaces can come in all shapes and sizes and the design are only limited by imagination. Please see the downloadable information on the ‘Product Information’ tab which has more details on our range of safety surfacing designs. These are colourful and fun shapes and characters which are normally available in approx. 500mm diameters sizes. Our range of EPDM graphics is extensive and our advice for wetpour safety flooring, safety surfacing, playground surfaces and roadway designs is free and we will be only too happy to talk you through the various options and considerations for your scheme, so please contact us if you can’t see what you require.
We are specialist playground safety surfacing installers and we have carried out projects for schools, nurseries and public play areas all over the UK. Our aim is to provide top quality products at great value prices so we can tailor our quotes to fit within your budget. The whole installation process is completely customisable, giving you the freedom to personalise the wetpour shapes you have included with your playground surface.
EPDM Rubberised Inserts
Wetpour surfacing is very common for recreational areas as well as play areas, because it’s a spongy tarmac safe flooring. Liquid will be able to empty through the surface very easily due to the permeability. Wetpour lets you produce your unique design of surfacing and also incorporate rubber inserts. There is certainly a number of EPDM inserts which can be placed. The graphics are offered in numerous sizes, styles and designs and you can simply find the shade that you would like.
The wet pour inserts are not just fitted to appear good, they provide an exciting and even an educative atmosphere for the children. A lot of academic designs are accessible, consisting of abc in addition to number games including hopscotch. Road designs as well as classic activities have become common. We may also add EPDM inserts that suit the particular school’s curriculum. For information on the maintenance of this rubberised flooring, please visit this page.
All the inserts are manufactured to their shape before the installing the surfacing. The inserts are put into the wet pour through the fitting of the wearing layer. You will find a selection of graphics to choose from, on the other hand we could additionally produce new graphics so please tell us should you have a good idea. We are aware not all facilities have the identical measurements or cash to pay out, we’re able to design and fit our wet pour shapes to make them suitable for your unique facility. If you’re interested in what designs we can install on your school or nursery playground, make sure you check out this video:
If you would like to discuss a wetpour playground surfacing enquiry with us, please fill in the contact form in as much detail as you can and we will reply back to you with some helpful information about costs and specifications. To see more of the products and services we have available for play areas and sports facilities, take a look at our website at https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk/ where you can see examples of our previous projects.
Which EPDM rubber graphics would you choose for your play area?
Tell us your thoughts in the comments and please share this post if you thought it was useful!
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- WetPour Rubber Granulate Spheres To Playground Surfacing
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing