What was the specification? : Wet pour surfacing at 40mm depth
What colours were used? : Black, Blue, Green and various graphics
What was the size of the job? : 948m²
How long did the job take?: 10 days on site
What sub base was used? : MOT Type 1 Stone
The installation of a multi coloured wetpour surface in Conwy has enhanced the look and usability of the area whilst also increasing safety.
Wet Pour Playground
The video below shows the process of installing the wetpour play area including roadway and graphic inserts.
Please see video transcript below:
00:06 Hi guys, this is Don from Soft Surfaces here and today I’m going to be showing you a wetpour installation in Caerhun, Conwy County Borough. So the first thing we do here is examine the previous surface. As you can see from these photos, this was no surface for kids to be playing on really. So what we then did was we actually removed the existing surface and you can see from these photos us excavating that now with our machinery. This was a necessary part of the install ready for the wetpour to be laid.
00:28 One of the great things with wetpour surfacing actually is that it’s very customisable. So you can have different colors, different shapes, different sizes. Completely bespoke as to how you want to have your surface to look and obviously for your kids to be using it for recreational educational use too. As you can see here, we’re actually fitting the surface. And now for the final stage, the graphics are actually placed ready to be installed onto the wetpour surfacing itself. So are these can be customized as I said earlier. These guys chose various shapes, various sizes and also games for the kids to be playing at lunchtimes too.
00:56 And now guys, finally, for the completed project photos here. So you can see from this, it looks really, really great. Really adds a lot of color to the facility. And obviously with it being wetpour surfacing it actually meets the critical fall height standards that are needed to actually keep kids safe using the playground. It’s much better than kind of concrete or anything like that, and make sure that kids do stay safe whilst using this facility.
01:13 As we do a lot of work in the Caerhun area, we currently rank in Google for these key phrases, Conwy County Borough playgrounds, rubber safety flooring Caerhun, Caerhun play area specialists, surfacing company Conwy County Borough, soft surfaces installers Caerhun. And even more than that. So for any prices or specifications of our products, please find our website and description of this video. Thanks for watching guys. I’ll see you guys later.
For more information on wetpour installations in the UK including costs, designs and specifications, please get in touch today and we will be happy to assist you with this.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- WetPour Rubber Granulate Spheres To Playground Surfacing
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?