What was the specification? : Wet pour surfacing at 40mm, 50mm and 60mm depth
What colours were used? : Orange and Green EPDM with coloured graphics
What was the size of the job? : 302m²
How long did the job take?: 5 day on site
What sub base was used? : MOT Type 1 Stone
We are professional installers in the UK and we have completed a range of designs for wetpour safety surfacing across the country.
Wetpour Play Surfacing
Have a look at the video below to see the installation prices of a multi coloured wetpour play area in Glasgow.
Please see video transcript below:
00:05 Hey, you guys. It’s Dan from Soft Services here, and on this video we’re going to be showing you a wetpour installation and color design at a school in Glasgow.
First thing we do with this job is actually remove the previous surface, which obviously helps us then install our wetpours. You can see that being removed there on these photos.
Next up, the wetpour itself is actually prepared. You can see us here actually adding in the wetpour with the resin into the mixer ready to be actually installed with the surface. Wetpour’s a great surface really because it actually meets the critical fall height standard.
Obviously if a kid were to fall on the wetpour they’re a lot safer than falling on perhaps a concrete or any other kind of surface really for a playground.
It’s also a very customisable surface as well, which is great. We’ll get into that later on.
So now for the photos of the base course actually being installed. You can see the playground coming together now, with obviously the equipment around it and us fitting that.
And then next up we actually lay the graphics in the desired area.
So as I said earlier about them being customisable, you can actually fit many different graphics and educational hopscotches, all that kind of stuff, onto wetpour depending on what your needs are.
So now for the completed project. As you can see, the graphics are laid there. It looks really, really great. You’ve obviously got lots of animals in there for the kids and different hopscotch to be using.
I know the clients were actually incredibly happy with this install as well, with it being different colors and really making the playground stand out for them.
As we do a lot of work in the Glasgow area, we actually rank in Google for these phrases: “Glasgow play area designs,” “Scotland playground installation company,” “UK wetpour safety surface experts,” “Glasgow wetpour playground construction,” “multicolored playground in Scotland,” and even more than that.
So if you are interested in any prices or specifications of the surfaces that we install, please just find our website in the description of this video.
Thanks for watching, guys, and we hope to hear from you soon.
If you wish to find out more information on the installation of wetpour surfacing and the addition of EPDM rubber graphics, please enquire today. We will be happy to offer you a quote and some free advice.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing