What was the specification? : 40mm wetpour
What colours were used? : Bright yellow & blue
What was the size of the job? : 73m²
How long did the job take?: 2 days on site
What sub base was used? : MOT Type 1 Stone
Wet Pour Play Area
Please see the video below which shows the installation process of a rubber play area.
Please see video transcript below:
00:05 Hi, guys. It’s Dan from Soft Surfaces here, and on this video we’ll be showing you a wetpour installation in Kendray, Barnsley. So, as you can see from these photos here that the first thing we did was actually remove the previous surface. You see that it’s actually stripped back here, and they’re actually having this wetpour installed around this benched area, which is great actually because they wanted something safer. Obviously, wetpour was a great option for them to go to for that.
00:28 Moving onto this video here, you can actually see us starting to prepare the wetpour, ready to be installed onto the surface itself. Wetpour’s available in many different colors and specifications. It’s a very customisable service too. With that being said, you can actually see us installing that there. So, the black base is now down, and we’re actually installing the blue areas around the surroundings, and then obviously on top of the black base we can actually add a different color on to there in a sec as well.
00:53 So now, guys, for the completed project. As I said, the new wetpour color is actually installed onto the black surface now. You can see it’s a bright yellow with that blue around the edges, and looks really, really great and it’s completely transformed their surface, whilst obviously adding a lot of safety to the surface. And, you know, keeping the peace of mind for the people who are using that facility day-to-day.
01:10 Here at Soft Surfaces, we’re a nationwide company. We’ve actually carried out a lot of work in the Barnsley area. As a result of this, where I can Google for these key words:
01:19 Playground surfacing installer, Barnsley.
01:22 Kendray play area installation company.
01:25 Wetpour safety flooring, Barnsley.
01:28 Soft colorful surfacing for schools.
01:30 Barnsley play facility installers.
01:32 And even more than that. So, if you’re interested in having this surface type installed, or you’d like to find out any more information about the prices or specifications of our surfaces, please find our website in the description of this video, and our team will get back to you as soon as we can. Thanks a lot for watching, guys, and we hope to hear from you soon.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing