A multi colour wet pour surfacing design can enhance the look and usability of your play area whilst protecting children from nasty falls.
The installation of wetpour rubberised safety surfacing in extremely popular in schools, nurseries, parks etc.
Wet Pour Playground
The video below shows the process of installing a wetpour roadway design along with graphics.
Please see video transcript below:
00:05 Hi there. It’s Dan from Soft Surfaces here and on this video we’re gonna be showing you a wetpour installation in Prestwich, Bury.
00:12 So right off the bat, the first thing we do is actually examine the previous surface. As you can see, it’s a small Tarmacadam surface, this one. It really isn’t suitable for kids to be using on playgrounds, and there from that photo you can see it is in need of a resurface of some sort.
00:24 So as they specified a polymeric surface, which is another word for a wetpour surface, we actually have to install a sub-base, which is what you’re seeing from this video here. Wetpour surfaces are actually available in different colors and specifications, so if you are interested in having one installed, please just feel free to contact us and we can get back to you straight away.
00:40 And now finally, this still photo just sees the sub-base actually installed onto the surface there. Next up we actually place the graphics down so you can see we’re kind of getting the idea of where we’re going to install the wetpour around that, as well as the graphics that are going to be fitted. And now finally here comes the completed project with the whole thing done.
00:56 So as you can see it’s a real big transformation from this very small area. Actually makes the area look a lot bigger than it actually is. I mean, obviously it gives it that kind of educational use, with the hopscotch, etc, but also means that the kids are safe, which is the most important thing really for these surface types. There’s a great photo there, as you can see, with the hopscotch as well.
01:13 As we’ve done a lot of work in the Bury area, we actually rank in Google for the following key phrases: Wetpour Surfacing Company in Bury, Prestwich Polymeric Flooring Installers, Bury Play Area Surface Construction, Best Playground Surfaces in Prestwich, Activity Flooring Installation in Bury and much, much more.
01:29 So if you’re interested in this surface types or any of the other services we provide, please just contact us on our website, which you can find in description of this video. Thank you very much for watching guys and I’ll see you guys later.
Bury is a town in Greater Manchester, England, on the River Irwell 5.5 miles east of Bolton, 5.9 miles ) southwest of Rochdale and 7.9 miles northwest of Manchester.
Bury is the administrative centre of the Metropolitan Borough of Bury, and had a population of 78,723 in 2015; the borough had a population of 187,474 in 2011.
Historically part of Lancashire, Bury emerged in the Industrial Revolution as a mill town manufacturing textiles.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- WetPour Rubber Granulate Spheres To Playground Surfacing
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing