What was the specification? : Wet pour surfacing at 40mm depth
What colours were used? : Green EPDM with coloured graphics
What was the size of the job? : 49m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
What sub base was used? : Concrete slabs
Installing wetpour at nurseries like this one in Leeds are becoming increasingly popular as safety is a paramount concern. Here at Soft Surfaces install these surfaces all over the UK working with schools and nurseries helping them design bespoke and custom finishes.
Wetpour Surfacing in Nurseries
The video below shows the installation of a wet pour playground surface installation in Rothwell, Leeds.
Please see video transcript below:
00:07 Hi, you guys. It’s Dan from Soft Surfaces here, and today we’re going to showing you a wetpour installation in the Rothwell/Leeds area.
00:13 The first thing we did for this job is actually inspect the existing surface. In this case it’s a concrete surface. What we’re doing is just checking that the SBR sub-base is okay to be applied on top of that existing flooring.
00:24 Once it’s given the all thumbs-up, the SBR base is then prepared to be placed over the existing surface. This is the base that then the wetpour is applied on to afterwards.
00:34 After the SBR base is placed, the graphics are laid in place and the wearing course is actually then applied. As you can see, these are graphics that we’re going to be installing.
00:41 And now for the completed project installed. As you can see, it looks absolutely brilliant for a child, whilst keeping them safe whilst they’re playing, and obviously gives them educational games with the numbers to be playing on too, with some you know nice animals on there as well.
00:57 Thanks a lot for watching, guys, and I’ll see you guys later.
Rothwell, Leeds Information
Rothwell is a market town in the south-east of the city of Leeds metropolitan borough in West Yorkshire and Rothwell has a population of 21,010 as of the 2011 census. With recent improvements to the transport infrastructure the town has benefited most notably from the nearby A1 and M1 roadways and having a railway station in Woodlesford.
Local sports amenities including public bowling green in Springhead Park, Oulton Hall, and Golf Course and Rothwell Juniors having an open age team simply know as Rothwell FC. There is a lot of opportunities for the use of products like our safety surfaces and for areas like the Golf Course can definitely benefit from having constructed pathways and walkways that can be used all year round.
If you have any questions for our experts with regards to the various safety surfaces we can offer from wetpour to rubber mulch and graphics designs to wetpour colour ranges, please do not hesitate to contact us now. We will get back to you with details on the designs we have to offer as soon as possible, so make sure to fill in our contact form now.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- WetPour Rubber Granulate Spheres To Playground Surfacing
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing