What was the specification? : 40mm wetpour
What colours were used? : Green, Yellow and Coloured Graphics
What was the size of the job? : 470m²
How long did the job take?: 8 days on site
What sub base was used? : MOT Type 1 Stone
Rubber Playground Safety Surface
Please see the video below which shows the playground design incorporating a green and yellow surface finish.
We also laid colourful graphic shapes in the area to brighten the surface and make it more aesthetically pleasing for the children.
Hey guys, it’s Dan here. Welcome to a wet pour playground surfacing installation in Watford, London. So as you can see from the initial photos, whilst the school looks truly fantastic, there really wasn’t a suitable area outside for the kids to be playing on during break times and lunchtimes. The school specified what they would like is a colourful, safe surface for the kids to use, whilst ensuring there were educational graphics installed to help children learn during playtime. They specified the surface, colours, and design, and we got to work.
So this actual job was carried out over 470 meters squared, and we installed wetpour rubber safety surfacing for this job. Wetpour is a brilliant service for play areas as it’s soft, spongy qualities ensure that it meets a critical fall height or CFH standards required. Wetpour is also highly customizable. And you can see that for this actual installation, the client wanted a combination of mainly green and yellow with various colour graphics installed. Again, the actual graphics can bespoke to your choice, and these can be planned with us during the inquiry stage.
Here at Soft Surfaces, we’re a nationwide company, and there really is no job too big or too small for us. So please don’t hesitate to contact us if you are interested.
So as you can see now, the surface has been fully installed. The colour and patterns of the new wetpour surfacing really do help to brighten up the entire area, and the client was over the moon with the quality of the installation on the wetpour itself. This area has now become a fully functioning playground, helping the kids to learn while staying active on a safe, spongy surface.
As a company, we’ve carried out a lot of work across the London area. And as a result of this, we rank in Google for the following keywords: “Soft playground flooring in London. Watford experts in play area surfaces. Best London company for wetpour UK. Nationwide school servicing specialists. Top nursery, servicing company London.” And much more. So thanks a lot for checking out today’s video. And if you’re interested in a quote or any works, please just contact us either www.softsurfaces.co.uk or just give us a call at 01625-445760. Thanks a lot for watching guys, and we’ll see you guys later.
Get in Touch
For more information on wetpour surfacing in the UK, please get in touch day.
A member of our team will be in contact to run through designs and costs
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Q26 - Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing