What was the specification? : Wetpour rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Black, red, blue, green, yellow
What was the size of the job? : 220m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Wetpour Rubber Surface Installation
Our team installed a wet pour playground surface with graphics in Glasgow. Check out the video below to see the full process in action.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today i’m going to be showing you a Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow.
So this school contacted us wanting to have a bespoke playground surfacing installed that met their custom requirements, but also put safety first. After a brief conversation explaining what we could do for them,we were on site shorty after cracking on with the installation.
The most popular flooring type we fit for playgrounds across the country is wetpour, and that’s what we used for this job. Wetpour surfacing is really the perfect option for playgrounds here in the UK for the following reasons:
Firstly, because its made up of an EPDM rubber compound, wetpour is porous, making it great as an outdoor surface option as water is simply absorbed by the surfacing. This makes it miles less likely to flood than many of its competitors.
Furthermore, with wetpour, the safety of those using the surface is the upmost priority. This EPDM rubber flooring meets the critical fall height requirements needed, and is in turn one of the safest surfaces you can have installed.
And finally, wetpour is a playground surfacing option that you can have fitted in literally any colour you’d like. And not only that, you’re even able to have bespoke graphics fitted to the surface, from shapes to letters to educational graphics, this really is up to you.
We’ve been fitting these surfaces nationwide for over 2 decades now, and no job is too big or too small for us, so please feel free to get in touch if you’re interested.
You can see now that the job is now completed, and looks amazing in this multi-colour specification with graphics. The school absolutely love their new facility.
Despite the fact that we do work nationwide, as we’ve installed lots of jobs in Glasgow we rank in Google for these keywords:
- Playground Surfacing Company Glasgow
- Wetpour Flooring Installers in Scotland
- Glasgow Play Area Surface Experts
- Best Safety Surfacing for Playgrounds Scotland
- Specialist Playground Builders in Glasgow
and much more.
Thanks for checking out this installation guys, and if you’d like to enquire today, please just visit our website at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply just us a call on 01625 445 760
Thanks a lot for watching, and we’ll see you guys later.
Get in Touch
If you’d like to find out more about wetpour playground designs for schools and nurseries, feel free to contact our team today.
We can discuss costs and different products to suit your project so don’t hesitate to get in touch.
You May Also Like
Check out the pages below to read more about wet pour rubber playgrounds.
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Bespoke Playground Surfacing with Graphics in Northampton
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston Lancashire
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Pre School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Q26 - Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing