What was the specification? : 40mm Wetpour rubber
What colours were used? : Green
What was the size of the job? : 57m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
Wetpour Play Area Repair
Watch the video below to see our team complete a full wetpour repair project at a school in Crawley, West Sussex.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex.
So here at Soft Surfaces we’re not just a playground installation company, we also understand that play areas across the country can become damaged overtime and need repairs.
This school in Crawley contacted us explaining how their existing rubber wetpour surface had become damaged over time, and when we explained the services we can offer them they booked us in right away.
Whilst wetpour surfacing is the go-to flooring type for playgrounds nationwide, this surface can be damaged by factors such as misuse, lack of preventative maintenance and vandalism.
For schools, nurseries and council-owned play areas in the UK, it is of the utmost importance that your facility is safe for use day to day, as failing to maintain your playground surface may lead to more serious implications in the future.
As a leading nationwide playground company, we’ve worked tirelessly for over the last 20 years repairing damages of existing play areas, restoring them back to their safe and aesthetically pleasing best.
This can range from works such as perimeter repair to full-on resurfacing of your play area, no job is too big or too small for us, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch if this is something you might be interested in.
You can see now that the job has been fully completed, and the school’s playground is back to it’s best.
Whilst we do carry out these play area repairs nationwide, we’ve actually done lots of work in the West Sussex area and because of this rank in Google for these keyphrases:
- Crawley EPDM Rubber Wetpour Repair
- Play Area Resurfacing Company West Sussex
- Rubber Playground Experts in Crawley
- West Sussex Wetpour Flooring Specialists
- Best Rubber Play Area Repair Crawley
and much more.
So thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, if you’d like to contact us for a quote please just visit www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call at 01625 445 760 and our team will get back to you right away.
Thanks a lot for watching, and we hope to hear from you soon.
Get in Touch
Feel free to speak to our team if you’d like more information about wetpour repairs and the services we offer.
Just use our contact form and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible to discuss prices and more.
You May Also Like
You can see more posts related to wetpour playgrounds below.
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Q26 - Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing