What was the specification? : 40mm wetpour surfacing
What colours were used? : Blue, yellow, red, black
What was the size of the job? : 85m²
How long did the job take?: 2 days on site
Wetpour Playground Repair
Check out the video below to see the wetpour repair project that we carried out in Liverpool.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Wetpour Repair in Liverpool, Merseyside.
This client came to us with an existing playground that had become damaged over time, and was in need of repairs for safety. When we explained the services we could provide for them, we were on site before we knew it.
So here at Soft Surfaces we understand that wetpour playgrounds can become effected over time from things such as vandalism, neglect and misuse.
With any play area across the UK, the severity of this damage can differ, and this obviously influences the works we may need to carry out.
For example, some wetpour surfaces simply need small perimeter repairs, whilst others may have damage so extensive that a full resurfacing may need to be carried out. This really varies from playground to playground, and is something we can discuss with you in detail during the enquiry stage.
Owning a play area comes with significant responsibility, as children’s safety should always be of the highest priority for use. Leaving a playground damaged can lead to rather serious implications in the future.
We’ve worked for over two decades both installing and maintaining this surface type for play areas nationwide, and no job is too large or too small for us to work on in the UK, so feel free to give us a call or an email if you are interested.
You can see from these photos now that the work we carried out has been completed, and the client was so happy to have their playground back to it’s best. This particular job just needed some perimeter repairs and repairs to a few areas of the wetpour itself.
We’ve worked on plenty of jobs in the Merseyside area and as a result, we rank in Google for these keywords:
- Liverpool Playground Repair Company
- Wetpour Play Area Resurfacing in Merseyside
- Best Wetpour Playground Repairs Liverpool
- Merseyside EPDM Rubber Repair Experts
- Specialist Rubber Flooring Resurfacing Liverpool
and even more than that.
So thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
Get in Touch
If you’d like some more information on wetpour repair, feel free to speak to our team. You can fill in our contact form on give us a call to find out more.
We’d be happy to give you advice on repairing wetpour playgrounds or any other maintenance you need.
You May Also Like
Check out some more pages related to wetpour below.
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Q26 - Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing