What was the specification? : Wetpour Rubber Surfacing
What colours were used? : Blue
What was the size of the job? : 87m²
How long did the job take? : 2 days on site
Wetpour Rubber Sport Surface Installation
Our team installed this blue wet pour rubber safety surface for a sports area at a school in Dartmouth, Devon. Watch the video below to see the work in action as well as the final result of this project.
Hi guys its Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth, Devon.
So this job we were contacted by the owner of this sports facility that wanted to replace their old hard court flooring with something safer and brighter.
We explained the benefits of our wetpour surfacing, as well as the various colour and design options they had for the flooring, and we were booked in soon after to install the job.
During our discussion, we broke down why wetpour is such a popular outdoor safety surface here in the UK. The first reason being due to its porous qualities.
Wetpour is a surface consisting of EPDM rubber, and because of this, it’s a porous system. Rainwater is absorbed by the flooring during our rainy months, and therefore the risks of floods are hugely reduced with wetpour.
Additionally, it’s rubber make up means trips and falls on the flooring are absorbed well too, and this surface meets the critical fall height requirements needed for outdoor play areas here in the UK.
Finally, it’s massively customisable. Those that choose to have wetpour surfacing installed with us can select from a seemingly endless amount of colour choices and even have the ability to select bespoke graphics to be fitted onto the flooring itself.
We’ve been installing and maintaining wetpour surfaces across the country for over 20 years now, and there really is no job we can’t work on, so if this is something you’re interested in then please do get in touch.
So here you can see that the work has been finished, and the client’s sports pitch has been totally transformed. They were really happy with the work we carried out.
Although we do work nationwide, we’ve worked on a lot of jobs in Devon and because of this we now rank in Google for these keyphrases:
- Devon Wetpour Surfacing Specialists
- Expert Play Area Flooring Devon
- Devon Sports Pitch Resurfacing UK
- Best Rubber Flooring Company Devon
- Devon Sports Surface Installers
Thanks a lot for watching this video guys, and to enquire today just contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call at 01625 445 760. We hope to hear from you soon.
Get in Touch
If you’d like to learn more about wetpour rubber flooring for schools, nurseries and parks, feel free to get in touch with our team.
We’d be happy to talk about the costs and different specifications we offer for these sports and playground surfaces..
You May Also Like
Check out these pages below to learn more about wetpour safety surfacing.
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Bespoke Playground Surfacing with Graphics in Northampton
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Colourful Playground Flooring Design in Cardiff, Wales
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring Installation in Wakefield
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Installing Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston Lancashire
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Pre School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Q26 - Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing