What was the specification? : 40mm Wetpour rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Yellow, Red and Green
What was the size of the job? : 214m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Wetpour Playground Surface Installation
Check out our video and case study below to see our team installing a wetpour playground surface in Lytham St Annes.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Anns.
This job we carried out was at a school, and they got in touch with us interested in having pay area surfacing fitted at their facility. We explained our wetpour surfacing to them, and before we knew it we were on site installing.
So wetpour is a rubber EPDM compound that we fit to playgrounds nationwide, and is the most popular surface type we use for play areas. This particular surfacing option offers many benefits, which we will run through for you now.
So firstly, and most importantly, wetpour surfacing is extremely safe for children to play on. This is because it’s spongy rubber qualities absorb falls really well, ensuring this surface meets the critical fall height standards needed.
Secondly, wetpour is a porous flooring, meaning it’s miles less likely to flood than it’s competitors. This make it a fantastic outdoor surface, particularly here in the UK where weather is known to be rainy across the year.
And finally, with wetpour, clients have the ability to specify exactly what colour and design they’d like their new playground to be. You can even have bespoke graphics like hopscotches and number snakes fitted too, the possibilities truly are endless.
We have been fitting wetpour surfacing to play areas of all sizes for over 2 decades now, and are proud to have become a market leader in the field, so please feel free to get in touch if you are interested.
You can see now that the playground surfacing has been fully installed, and looks absolutely amazing in this multi-coloured specification. The client was absolutely buzzing with the work we did for them.
Although we are a nationwide company, after doing lots of work in the Lancashire area we rank in Google for these keyphrases:
- Lancashire Wetpour Surfacing Company
- Playground Flooring Installers in Lancashire
- Lancashire Rubber Play Area Specialists
- Best Playground Installation Business Lancashire
- Lancashire EPDM Rubber Safety Surfaces
and even more.
Thanks for checking out this installation guys, and if you’d like to enquire today, please just visit our website at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply just us a call at 01625 445 760.
Thanks a lot for watching, and we’ll see you guys later.
Get in Touch
Feel free to contact our team if you’re interested in prices or costs for a wetpour rubber playground surfaces.
Use the contact form below to send over your details and one of our experts will be happy to discuss these products with you.
You May Also Like
Check out these articles below to learn more about wetpour rubber safety surfacing.
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Q26 - Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing