Safety Flooring Designs
We offer a huge range of different designs and specifications to our clients for each facility that we install. Our rubber safety flooring designs are perfect for schools and nurseries that require a play area that is colourful, exciting and safe. There is a huge range of wetpour colour options available when installing these surfaces. We provide these designs to ensure that your facility has a unique appearance which is suited to your organisation.
Safety Surfacing Colour Options
The ranges of colours we offer for safety flooring designs are:
- Light Blue
- Dark Blue
- Light Green
- Dark Green
- Egg Shell
However we can also mix some of these colours together to create a unique design for your facility. This enables our customers to create a completely unique and bespoke playground facility which fits their budget and safety requirements. We aim to design facilities which help schools and nurseries to make the most out of play areas during their recreational time.
Please contact our office through the form on this page if you would like some further details about playground safety surfaces and the cost for installing them. One of our experts will get back to you as soon as they can to help with your enquiry.
We believe that it is very important for schools to be able to customise their facilities, making a unique and special learning environment. The wet pour rubber is incredibly dynamic and we can install it to a selection of depths. This is to make sure that it’s safe for use if there is any play equipment that can cause trips or falls. The rubber systems are very durable, allowing for the product to be intensively used all year round. The rubber is also completely UV resistant, meaning that exposure to the sun won’t cause the facility to lose its colour.
If you’d like more information on the safety flooring designs that we provide and install at your establishment, please complete the enquiry form presented on this page and we will respond right away.
Safety Surface Graphics
When having a rubber EPDM playground installed, we also make sure all of our clients are aware of the different safety surface graphics we have to offer. These graphics can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, meaning that you can personalise them to specifically fit within your design ideas. All the individual graphics can help improve children’s learning abilities within school.
For example, hopscotch graphics can help younger children excel with numbers. These safety surface graphics will help brighten up your play facility and give the area a range of educational and recreational themes. We have a variety of animal graphics on offer; these are popular with nursery school children who are beginning to learn about all the different animals.
Just like with the wet pour surfacing, all of these graphics can come in a variety of bright colours with bespoke designs. This helps to continue whatever theme that your facility has, as well as adding character and life to your playground. We strongly believe that play time is one of the most important times of the day for children within school; this is why we make sure that all of our clients have the best possible facility they can.
We will help work with our customers to keep within their budget, tailoring their specifications to make the perfect facility for their school. Please feel free to contact us if you need any further information on the safety flooring designs we can install at schools, nurseries and parks.
EPDM Graphic Inserts
Wetpour rubber flooring could be described as cushioned and safe surface area. It’s a popular choice for recreational areas, play area and academic centres. The rubber crumb specification is also porous so water can soak through it. This means there is much less risk of flooding than with other surface types. EPDM graphic inserts may be installed on the wetpour surface in original designs. Plenty of design options are available and we can tailor them to suit your requirements. Whether you have a particular budget or theme in mind, we’ll do our best to accommodate this.
Wet pour EPDM graphics may be put in with regard to academic purposes in addition to entertainment. Many educational designs are available, including alphabet along with number games including hopscotch. A well-liked insert is road ways and even conventional activities. Various places choose to go off their own academic program and have varieties of animal designs put in. Below you can see a video of on of our case studies with our team installing one of the roadways. As you can see they laid out the line graphics and then installed the rubber surfacing around them:
All the graphics are produced into their shape and form before installing the wetpour. Whilst installing the wearing layer wet pour surface, the graphics are fitted. You will find a number of inserts available, but we can additionally create new designs so contact our experts if you have an idea. Every organisation has different area sizes and budgets, we’re able to custom make them for your personal area.
- Artificial Grass and Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Derby, Derbyshire
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Artificial Grass with Rubber Shock Pad Installation at St Ann's Hospital, London
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Brown and Green Rubber Mulch Bench Surround in Birmingham
- Cleaning and Painting of a Tennis Surface in Manchester
- Coloured Play Safety Surfacing
- Coloured Wetpour Playground Design in Birmingham
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Muddy Wet Fitness Trim Trail Surfacing Options?
- Outdoor Safety Flooring Designs
- Rubber Mulch Safety Surface Designs
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Safe Play Area Surface
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface for Children’s Parks Flooring
- Safety Flooring Designs
- Safety Flooring Services
- Safety Surfaces For Playgrounds
- Safety Surfacing for Fitness Trim Trail Made From Timber
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing for Kids Play Area
- Soft Fall Impact Absorbing Playground Surface
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
Get In Touch
We are able to answer any questions or queries that you may have regarding safety flooring designs, so please get in touch with us if you require more information. Our experts will come back to you as soon as possible with answers to any concerns you have so contact us today for more details and a quote.