Wet Pour Graphics
Playground surfaces and safety flooring can be transformed with our range of EPDM wet pour graphics. Using our range of coloured EPDM rubber, we can create a visually stunning rubber safety surfacing. We offer a range of graphics packages which we can easily install within the safety surfacing.
Wetpour Graphic Designs
As outdoor safety flooring is popular in the UK to protect kids from trips and falls when playing outdoors and using equipment like climbing frames and swings, many schools and nurseries choose a bespoke design for their play area. Children also benefit from in situ activities to the playground surfaces such as hopscotch and other games, which are very popular and helps improve the children’s areas to exercise.
Our team would be more than happy to offer you more information on the various wet pour graphics we can install. We can provide you with details on colours, shapes and designs so please get in touch now for more details.
The wetpour graphic designs we install can come in a wide range of specs, shapes and sizes, and we can even create bespoke graphics to suit a particular colour theme or logo that your organisation has. Many of the graphic designs that we have installed in the UK include educational games like roadways and letter and number activities, classic playground games like hopscotch, and colourful animals and characters that the children can interact with through various activities.
The options are endless and you can completely customise a set of playground graphics to suit the requirements of the kids who will be using the playground. The graphics we supply and install are colourful and fun shapes and characters. They’re also available in a range of sizes to fit what you need. We can alter the shapes, designs and colours to suit various budgets.
Wetpour EPDM Graphic Inserts
Our wetpour EPDM graphic inserts come as preformed shapes which are put together prior to the installation. We’ll then apply these within the wearing course layer of wetpour rubber during the installation process. You can choose between a range of rubber crumb colours including red, green, blue, pink, and also blended colour designs as well.
We can personalise the rubber playground surface with wet pour graphics to suit kids of all ages. Whether you’re a nursery, primary school or public park which caters for families of all ages, we can find the perfect design for you. Our range of EPDM wet pour graphics is extensive and we can offer advice on loads of safety flooring designs.
Our team will be happy to talk you through the costs and various options, so please contact us to ask any questions. If you’d like a quote please send over the details of your project and we’ll put together a price for you.
Our Previous Work
The video below shows a project we recently completed to install a wetpour surface in Kilmarnock. It features a roadway design along with other play area graphics:
If you want to find out more about the installation of wetpour EPDM graphic inserts for your play area, please get in touch with us as our friendly team will be able to offer you some advice on designs, costs and installation for your playground safety surfacing. All of the wetpour rubber flooring goes through tests to BS EN 1177 safety standards and meets the requirements of the NBS specification. This ensures a top quality product which will protect kids as they play and learn through outdoor activities.
Look around the rest of our website to find out more on the materials we use to make the graphics. You can also learn about how we install rubber playground surfaces for a variety of organisations in the UK.
EPDM Rubber Graphics
EPDM rubber graphics are spongy and are also a safety surfacing which can be found in parks, play areas and educational organisations. Water can pass through the graphics easily due to the permeable qualities. The great thing about wet pour is that you can make your surface unique by including these graphical designs. It is possible to decide on a wide variety of different visuals. The graphical designs are available in different sizes and designs to satisfy your establishment.
We don’t just install the graphics to look good, they also give an exciting and an academic atmosphere for the kids. This is because we can apply number games, alphabets, hopscotches and many more. Pupils can enjoy loads of outdoor learning activities and boost their skills in many areas. A common playground design would be road-ways together with classic activities. We can additionally set up EPDM rubber graphics that suit the school’s education program.
The wetpour inserts are pre made shapes. While installing the wearing layer wetpour surfacing, we’ll position the rubber shapes. The specifications for the wet pour graphics is continual and you will find plenty to choose between. If you have any specific designs in mind please let us know. We understand not all facilities have the same measurements or budget. We’re able to design and fit the wet pour inserts to suit your organisation.
Get In Touch
We would be more than happy to offer you more information on the installation of wetpour inserts if necessary. Our team can take a look at your budget and put together a quote for any work you need. Simply fill in the contact form provided on this page and we will get back to you.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Bespoke Playground Surfacing with Graphics in Northampton
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Coloured Wetpour Playground Design in Birmingham
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Colourful Playground Flooring Design in Cardiff, Wales
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring Installation in Wakefield
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Installing Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston Lancashire
- Outdoor Wetpour Installation in Leicester
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Pre School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Play Area Flooring in Bradford
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Daily Mile Track
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing