Wet Pour Repair
Wetpour is a durable surface type but sometimes a repair is necessary.
Wet pour it’s a relatively low maintenance surface specification. Prolonged heavy use can lead to damage or flooding in some parts of the playground flooring.
It’s important to take care of these issues as soon as possible to prevent them from spreading. It also reduces the chance of the area becoming unsafe for the children to use.
Wetpour Repair Maintenance
It is recommended that you take a proactive approach to looking after your wet pour surface.
A regular brush and clean will remove dirt and natural debris which can get stuck within the pores of the wetpour system. This can lead to waterlogging in wet conditions.
If the playground surface does sustain damage and it’s in need of maintenance, we can help.
We can also supply wet pour repair kits which allow you to fix small areas of damage yourself.
The wet pour repair process generally involves cutting around the damaged area and filling it in with a new layer of EPDM surfacing.
We often recommend cutting out a shape and filling with a different colour of rubber mixture. This is because the wetpour can fade in colour over time and the new rubber may not match the existing.
Our team are experts when it comes to repairing EPDM rubber surfacing.
We are professionally trained to fix the damages on site. You can be sure that your surface will look great and fit for purpose.
To find out more about the repairs we can carry out, please get in touch today.
Wetpour Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
As well as fixing minor damage on your wetpour surface, you may also need to repair the perimeter.
This is because the wetpour rubber can be prone to shrinking and expanding. This can be caused by the fluctuating hot and cold weather in the UK.
When this happens, the rubber surface can start to pull away from the edge around the perimeter. This leaves a crack or crevasse which can be dangerous and cause trip hazards for children. It is very important to get this problem fixed as soon as possible.
We carry out wetpour perimeter shrinkage repairs in the UK. This is done by filling in the gap around the edge of the playground area with a new application of EPDM rubber. We often do this in a different colour to create a contrasting border.
Damage Prevention Techniques
If you have a rubber playground surface that needs wet pour maintenance, it’s vital that you have this done as soon as possible.
You’ll need to keep the problem contained and avoid it progressing and leading to more costly repairs.
We also supply liquid playground de-icer kits to prevent the wetpour surface from becoming slippery in winter.
You can fill in our contact form if you would like to discuss the costs of wetpour repairs. We’ll come back to you as soon as possible with some helpful advice.
“The workmen were friendly, efficient and not only did they do a fantastic job they tidied away after themselves. We are exceptionally happy with the outcome of the surface provided. Keep up the good work.”
Get In Touch
As specialist wet pour rubber suppliers we have completed many projects at schools and nurseries.
To find out more about wetpour surfacing and to receive a quote, please fill in our enquiry form. Make sure to include the area size and your location so we can give an accurate price.
One of our team members will get back to you with some product sheet. We could also offer an estimate of costs for your playground facility.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Bespoke Playground Surfacing with Graphics in Northampton
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Colourful Playground Flooring Design in Cardiff, Wales
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston Lancashire
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Pre School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing
We install wetpour surfacing nationwide in the UK and can offer competitive prices for both supply and installation of wet pour rubber crumb surfaces.