Wet Pour Repair
Wetpour is a durable surface type but sometimes a repair is necessary.
Wet pour it’s a relatively low maintenance surface specification. Prolonged heavy use can lead to damage or flooding in some parts of the playground flooring.
It’s important to take care of these issues as soon as possible to prevent them from spreading. It also reduces the chance of the area becoming unsafe for the children to use.
Wetpour Repair Maintenance
It is recommended that you take a proactive approach to looking after your wet pour surface.
A regular brush and clean will remove dirt and natural debris which can get stuck within the pores of the wetpour system. This can lead to waterlogging in wet conditions.
If the playground surface does sustain damage and it’s in need of maintenance, we can help.
We can also supply wet pour repair kits which allow you to fix small areas of damage yourself.
The wet pour repair process generally involves cutting around the damaged area and filling it in with a new layer of EPDM surfacing.
We often recommend cutting out a shape and filling with a different colour of rubber mixture. This is because the wetpour can fade in colour over time and the new rubber may not match the existing.
Our team are experts when it comes to repairing EPDM rubber surfacing.
We are professionally trained to fix the damages on site. You can be sure that your surface will look great and fit for purpose.
To find out more about the repairs we can carry out, please get in touch today.
Wetpour Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
As well as fixing minor damage on your wetpour surface, you may also need to repair the perimeter.
This is because the wetpour rubber can be prone to shrinking and expanding. This can be caused by the fluctuating hot and cold weather in the UK.
When this happens, the rubber surface can start to pull away from the edge around the perimeter. This leaves a crack or crevasse which can be dangerous and cause trip hazards for children. It is very important to get this problem fixed as soon as possible.
We carry out wetpour perimeter shrinkage repairs in the UK. This is done by filling in the gap around the edge of the playground area with a new application of EPDM rubber. We often do this in a different colour to create a contrasting border.
Damage Prevention Techniques
If you have a rubber playground surface that needs wet pour maintenance, it’s vital that you have this done as soon as possible.
You’ll need to keep the problem contained and avoid it progressing and leading to more costly repairs.
We also supply liquid playground de-icer kits to prevent the wetpour surface from becoming slippery in winter.
You can fill in our contact form if you would like to discuss the costs of wetpour repairs. We’ll come back to you as soon as possible with some helpful advice.
“The workmen were friendly, efficient and not only did they do a fantastic job they tidied away after themselves. We are exceptionally happy with the outcome of the surface provided. Keep up the good work.”
Get In Touch
As specialist wet pour rubber suppliers we have completed many projects at schools and nurseries.
To find out more about wetpour surfacing and to receive a quote, please fill in our enquiry form. Make sure to include the area size and your location so we can give an accurate price.
One of our team members will get back to you with some product sheet. We could also offer an estimate of costs for your playground facility.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- WetPour Rubber Granulate Spheres To Playground Surfacing
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
We install wetpour surfacing nationwide in the UK and can offer competitive prices for both supply and installation of wet pour rubber crumb surfaces.