There are many different wet pour design options available when you are having a new play area installed. With over 22 years in the sports and play surfacing industry, Soft Surfaces are often asked about wet pour designs and the different options available to schools, nurseries and play parks.
Wetpour Designs Explained
Please see a short video below which explains the different wetpour designs in more detail.
Please see transcript below:
00:00 Hi, guys. It’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be running through the many wet pour design options that you have available to you. Wet pour surfacing can actually be installed in many different varieties, many different colors, and shapes, and specifications to suit your needs.
00:14 These include educational games, such as numbers and letter-based games, as well as many animals, shapes, and much more. The great thing with wet pour surfacing is it can also be designed in many different colors, from deep blacks to bright yellows.
00:26 For any more information about wet pour surfacing or what the surface actually is, just make sure to check out our wet pour surfacing video. As experts in the field, with over 20 years of experience with wet pour, we have many different clients asking us about their wet pour design preferences, so please feel free, whatever the question is, to ask us, or contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk.
Wet Pour Layout
As Wetpour is a versatile product is allows us to lay the surface in different shapes, colours and patterns. There are technical aspects when installing to consider like the curing time of the product. The binder we use takes 24-48 hours to set, this can mean we aren’t able to lay more than one colour at a time. if they are in contact with one another they can mix. We have to wait 24 hours to cut back the preferred line and lay the next colour.
Curing time can be a problem when doing multiple colours, extreme weather conditions or even certain size areas can be a challenge. For this reason, we have a wide range of Graphics and Designs we can simple fit into the surface.
The Graphics are already assembled and cured so using the polyurethane resin. Our expert installers paste on the binder and place down the Graphic and then apply the wearing course up to the edge, so it embeds the Graphic into its surface. We also have other options like mixing colours with the black EPDM rubber to give a brightness to the area but at a reduced cost to just having a single colour. This is due to the black rubber being 100% recycled material and the colours are manufactured to give a high and consistent quality of appearance.
For more information on wet pour design options for your play area, please get in touch today for some professional advice.
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- WetPour Rubber Granulate Spheres To Playground Surfacing
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing