What was the specification? : Wetpour rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Black, blue, purple, orange, green, red, yellow
What was the size of the job? : 123m²
How long did the job take?: 3 day on site
Wetpour Rubber Graphics Installation
Our team have installed a bespoke wetpour safety surface for a school in Northampton. Check out the video below to see the different graphics and designs we used.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Bespoke Playground Surfacing with Graphics in Northampton.
So we were contacted by the nursery school that owns this outdoor area, and were looking to convert it into an outdoor playground with education graphics scattered across the surface. We explained what we could offer them, and we were quickly booked in on site to carry out the job.
So at Soft Surfaces we’re specialist playground installers, and have been fitting and maintaining play area flooring nationwide for over 20 years. The most popular surface type we fit is wetpour, which is the surface we chose for this job.
Wetpour is a spongy safety surfacing made up of EPDM rubber, and offers fantastic safety credentials because of its compound. This makes wetpour the go to safety option for UK play areas, and we’re proud to have become a market leader for this flooring type.
Wetpour is also a very popular surface choice because of the fact that it’s porous, which means rain is simply absorbed by the wetpour itself during rainy seasons. It’s because of this that wetpour is so well suited to outdoor facilities here it Britain.
Finally, at Soft Surfaces we can fit your wetpour playground surfacing in basically any colour you choose, and not only that, we also offer a bespoke graphics service where we can fit graphics such as educational games, shapes, logos and more flush to your surface as part of the install. We can arrange all of this with you during the enquiry stage.
You can see from these images now that the final job has been fully completed, and looks stunning in this multi-coloured design with an array of graphics spread throughout. The nursery absolutely love their new play area.
From installing plenty of jobs throughout Northampton, we now rank in Google for the following keyphrases:
- Northampton Playground Surfacing
- Expert Play Area Flooring Northamptonshire
- Rubber Safety Surfacing for Schools Northampton
- Northamptonshire EPDM Rubber Playgrounds
- Best Play Area Installers in Northampton
Thank you for watching this video guys, and if you are interested in any of the services we provide, please feel free to get in touch with us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call on 01625 445760.
Get in Touch
You can speak to our team to get more information on wetpour graphics and safety surfacing.
Just fill in the contact form and let us know what you’re looking for. One of our experts will get in touch to discuss costs and more.
You May Also Like
Check out these articles below to learn more about wet pour playground surfacing and graphics.
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Bespoke Playground Surfacing with Graphics in Northampton
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston Lancashire
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Pre School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Q26 - Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing