School Playground Graphics
Having school playground graphics can improve children’s education, fitness and social skills. We have a wide selection of wetpour inserts and thermoplastic designs available to choose from and they can transform your playground.
Play Area Graphic Installers
We’re professional play area graphic installers who have years of experience and expert knowledge when it comes to playground markings and EPDM designs. When installing school playground graphics, we make sure that the designs are relevant to the facility and that the children can get the best possible use out of them to help with their academic lessons. All of our graphics are installed to a high standard and they have a neat, clean finish which will make your surface look professional and stand out.
If you are interested in having colourful graphics installed to your school playground, get in touch with us today! Simply fill in our contact form with the details of your enquiry and one of our experts will get back to you with some further information on costs for this work.
Wetpour is commonly installed for nurseries, parks and play areas, this is because it is a soft safety surface which meets the necessary BS EN 1177 safety requirements. Wet pour designs allow you to be unique and create a customized recreational area which is fun and visually pleasing for both children and adults. We’re normally asked to create a bespoke design specification for schools and they give us a theme to follow and we choose the graphics based on what they have asked for.
Thermoplastic markings are applied onto a macadam surface; they are becoming more popular for older years to have and not just Key Stages 1 and 2. Again, the design choice is endless and you can be creative with these markings. They are simple to install to tarmac play areas and cause minimal disruption to the school, they are also very easy to maintain and last a long time.
School Playground Design
Having a school playground design in either wet pour rubber surfacing or thermoplastic markings helps you to make the most out of your facility’s surfaces and also benefitting the children’s outdoor environment. It is most likely becoming more popular to have a school playground design installed because it can improve your Ofsted report.
It can boost your score because having these designs gives the pupils the option to learn outside, which is one of Ofsted’s requirements. Some children do not focus in a classroom environment and will learn much more in an outdoor activity. This is what these graphics enable children to do.
Play area graphic applications can improve children’s education because the designs can be made to meet educational programmes which are relevant to your pupils’ National Curriculum. Fitness can be improved by making running tracks and fitness trails out of the graphic materials and social skills could be enhanced because we’re able to install friendship stops and recreational areas, which can make the school community come together.
We have previously installed a number of designs which can develop education, fitness and social skills and the organisations have been proud of their surfaces. It is extremely important for children to get the best use of their outdoor space, so having different types of graphics and activities is always good.
School Play Markings
Many nurseries are having playground markings installed as a way to boost the appeal of their play area, encourage the little ones to have a more enjoyable time, and impress the OFSTED staff. The graphics are brilliant for enhancing kids’ physical fitness and encouraging them to master more skills.
You can have an abundance of graphics that may be suited to primary education along with older children. In addition to typical, enjoyable play area graphics, you’ll also find markings for various subjects, including English and geography. Widely used designs for these include things like number squares, alphabet activities, and targets.
School play markings are key when it comes to increasing children’s physical fitness and all around health and it’s a good way to make fitness more enjoyable. For school kids, weight problems are a growing concern and having external games spaces is a great way to boost physical health. We can install these bright and colourful play designs to several varieties of area. Read our blog post on the effects of children’s inactivity here.
Each of these is made out of quality materials meaning they are weather resistant and secure. Since kids will undoubtedly be running and playing games on the graphic designs, it’s essential for them to be safe. We are able to apply the colourful play markings to basic tarmac surfaces to help brighten up the play area. Kids of all age groups and capabilities can have fun with the activities that are played with the surface markings.
Educational Designs for Schools
Our team can install educational designs for schools to meet up to Ofsted recommendations and guidelines. We install many designs and patterns for the markings so that they can perfectly suit your facility. The colourful heat applied plastic patterns are durable and strong so they should last for many years in the play area.
If you have a play surface which has become worn out over time we can provide tarmac flooring maintenance. This can involve cleaning the surface and fixing any areas with damage. The choice of graphics we can supply may include numerous classic activities like snakes and ladders and duck duck goose.
From this video you can see the installation of educational designs for schools. The vibrant designs are great for young people, as they get an opportunity to start learning outdoors.
Get In Touch
If you are thinking of installing playground graphics, we advise that you do background checks on the installers you are thinking of using. We suggest that the checks should include how long they have been established and details of previous installations. You could also speak to their previous clients if possible.
- 4 Ideas for Teaching Organisation on the Playground
- 4 Reasons Why Schools Have Artificial Grass
- 6 Benefits of Sensory Play for Kids
- Activities to Teach Kindness on the Playground
- All Weather Surface Children’s Playground Safety Flooring
- Benefits of a Mud Kitchen for a School Playground
- Benefits of Climbing in Primary School
- Benefits of Outdoor Play for Children
- Benefits of Sensory Activities for Individuals With Autism
- Bespoke Playground Surfacing With Graphics in Northampton
- Best Playground Equipment for Primary Schools
- Ceased Trading – Easifall International LTD
- Children’s Play Area Flooring
- Children’s Sensory Playground Designs
- Coloured Play Safety Surfacing
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Colourful Playground Flooring Design in Cardiff, Wales
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring Installation in Wakefield
- Cooperative Play Ideas for Kids
- Costs of Schools Playground Safety Surfaces
- Creating a Storytelling Area in Your Playground
- Creative Play Ideas for Kids
- Den Building Ideas for Schools
- Designing a Playground for Non-Verbal Children
- Developing Multi Ability Play Areas
- Early Years Outdoor Play
- Easi Fall Specification Design Alternatives
- Easifall UK Materials Bought by Soft Surfaces Ltd
- Educational Play Designs
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton
- Encouraging a Positive Outdoor Play Environment
- Encouraging Risk Taking in Outdoor Play
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM Wet Pour Rubber Surfacing Colour Options
- EPDM/SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- Expressive Arts Playground Ideas
- Funding Grants and Finance for UK Play Areas
- Health and Activity Levels in Children
- How Do I Apply for Grant Funds for a Play Area in the UK?
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How Playing Outside Can Reduce Stress and Anxiety
- How to Design a Outdoor School Playground Surfaces Area
- How to Encourage Phonics Learning on the Playground
- How to Prepare Your Playground for Winter
- How to Refresh Your School Playground
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Imaginative Play Ideas for Kids
- Impact Attenuating Play Area Surface Under Playground Equipment
- Impact Attenuating Playground Surfacing
- Improving Children’s Exercise Levels in School
- Improving Children’s Mental Health With Play
- Improving Playground Behaviour in Schools
- Improving School Readiness With Outdoor Play
- Inclusive Playground Equipment for Schools
- Independent Learning Activities for Kids
- Lap, Leap, Neap Play Area
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- LEAP Local Equipped Area for Play
- Learning Through Play – Psychology and Theories
- Liquid Deicer for Sports and Play Surfacing
- Managing Behaviour Through Active Outdoor Play
- NEAP Neighbourhood Equipped Area for Play
- Needlepunch Playground Construction in Kilmarnock
- Nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Nursery Play Activities for Children
- Nursery Play Area Maintenance
- Nursery Play Area Surfacing
- Nursery Playground Installation
- Nursery Playground Works
- Ofsted Requirements for Outdoor Play
- Outdoor Learning Activities for Children
- Outdoor Maths Games for Children
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston Lancashire
- Outdoor Play Area Ideas for Kids
- Outdoor Play Ideas for Children With Dyscalculia
- Outdoor Play Surfaces Suppliers
- Outdoor Playground Roadway Design
- Outdoor Safety Flooring Designs
- Play Area Line Marking Specification
- Play Area Maintenance
- Play Area Safer Surfacing
- Play Area Safety Surfacing de Icer
- Play Area Surface Graphic Markings
- Play Area Surfaces
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Activities for the National Curriculum
- Playground Designs for Sensory Processing Disorder
- Playground Equipment for Schools
- Playground Fencing
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Furniture for Schools
- Playground Games for Children With Dyspraxia
- Playground Games to Encourage Speech Development
- Playground Grass Mats Safer Flooring
- Playground Ideas for Invisible Disabilities
- Playground Installation Options
- Playground Marking Graphics
- Playground Markings
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Surface HIC Safety Flooring
- Playground Surfaces Letter
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring in Somerset
- Porous Polymeric Surfaced MUGA
- Poured in Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Pre School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Primary School Outdoor Classroom Funding Grants
- Primary School Playground Equipment
- Primary School Sport England Funding
- Protective Playground Flooring
- PS15 Activity Surfacing and Floor Markings
- PS4 Activity Games Space Area in Penrith
- Q26 – Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Rubber EPDM Spheres to Playground Surfaces
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Tarmac School Outdoor Playground Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safety Surfaces For Playgrounds
- Safety Surfacing for Fitness Trim Trail Made From Timber
- Sand and Water Play Activities for Kids
- School Adventure Trail Designs
- School All Weather MUGA Pitches
- School Athletics Track Designs
- School Budgets Athletics Track Long Jump Runway Specifications
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- School Playground Graphics
- School Playground Groundworks
- School Playground Ideas
- School Playground Maintenance
- School Playground Marking Designs
- School Playground Surfacing
- Schools Deicer Surfacing Products – de Icer Frost Maintenance
- Schools Get Active With Outdoor Learning
- Schools Recreational Long Jump Runway Length
- Schools Timber Gazebo Wooden Shelters
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Seamless Rubber Play Area Surfaces
- SEN Playground Equipment for Schools
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing for Kids Play Area
- Soft Fall Impact Absorbing Playground Surface
- Soft Services Play Area Floor Products
- Soft Services Playground Flooring Materials
- Soft Services Safety Flooring in EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Soft Spheres Adding Third Dimension 3d to Play Area
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Tests for Playground Safety Flooring
- Top 3 Safety Surfaces for Playgrounds
- Top 5 School Playground Trends
- What Are Play Area Funding Grants in the United Kingdom?
- What Are Playground Markings?
- What Is Critical Fall Height?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing Is Ideal for Playgrounds?
This will ensure you that your surface is going to look how you want and be to your specification. You can fill in our contact form if you would like to discuss the school playground graphics in more detail and we’ll send you over further product information with an idea of costs.