What was the specification? : Wetpour rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Black, green, blue
What was the size of the job? : 243m²
How long did the job take?: 3 days on site
Playground Rubber Surfacing Installation
We recently installed a colourful wetpour playground surface in Sheffield, South Yorkshire. Check out the video below to see our team carrying out this work.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield.
So for this job the client got in touch wanting to have a safety surface installed for their play area that they could customise and make their own. We got back to them explaining the wetpour surfaces we fit, and were soon booked in on site to install.
Wetpour is the perfect surfaces for outdoor playgrounds here in the United Kingdom, and is the most popular play area surface we fit. We’ve been installing wetpour for over 2 decades, and do so nationwide for jobs of all shapes and sizes. So lets run through what makes wetpour so great:
Firstly, wetpour is a surface type that is arguably the best option for safety. This is because wetpour is made up of an EPDM rubber, giving it a spongy feel that soaks up falls and trips really well. This is one big reason why many opt for wetpour flooring.
Secondly, wetpour’s rubber qualities mean that the surface type is also porous, and therefore is much better equipped to deal with the weather that the UK has to throw at it. This makes it ideal as an outdoor playground surface.
Thirdly, wetpour is heavily customisable, with the option to choose from basically any colour or colours you wish. With wetpour, you can also choose from a massive range of graphics to be fitted too, from shapes and games to custom logos, it’s totally up to you. All of this can be planned with us prior to the install.
So there’s the main reasons why wetpour is arguably the best choice for playgrounds here in the UK.
You can see from these photos now that the work we carried out for this particular job has been completed, and looks really amazing in the multiple colours they specified. The client was so pleased with what we did for them, and with their new outdoor playground.
Despite being a nationwide company, from working on lots of jobs in the Sheffield area we now rank in Google for these keywords:
- Wetpour Surfacing Company in Sheffield
- Sheffield Playground Installers UK
- Play Area Flooring Experts Sheffield
- Sheffield EPDM Rubber Surfaces
- Wetpour Playground Surfaces Sheffield
So thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply give us a call at 01625 445 760.
Get in Touch
You can find out more about wetpour rubber playground surfacing by contacting our team.
We can discuss different aspects of the project including designs, colours and costs for the work.
You May Also Like
Take a look at these pages below to see more case studies about wetpour and playground surfaces.
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Bespoke Playground Surfacing with Graphics in Northampton
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston Lancashire
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Pre School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Q26 - Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing