What was the specification? : Wetpour rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Blue, pink, black, yellow
What was the size of the job? : 140m²
How long did the job take?: 2 days on site
Colourful Rubber Play Flooring
Check out the video below which shows our team installing a wetpour rubber surfacing roadway design in Cardiff. This also featured number and letter graphics for educational activities.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Colourful Playground Flooring Design in Cardiff, Wales.
So the client that got in touch with us for this installation was a nursery, and and gave us a call to discuss the best options for their play area facility. They wanted to make sure safety was a priority, but that the new flooring also brightened up their existing area.
We proposed that the best surface choice for them was wetpour, a spongy rubber EPDM solution that is a perfect choice for playgrounds here in the United Kingdom. This surface’s rubber make up means that safety is no concern with wetpour, in fact it’s arguably the safest surface you can have fitted!
Furthermore, choosing a wetpour flooring to have fitted to a playground gives the client the ability to specify their new surface in almost any colour imaginable, and you even have the ability to have the play area fitted in a multi-coloured specification if you so wish.
And it doesn’t stop there, if you’re interested in making your playground totally unique, wetpour graphics can be fitted level to the surface, and can include things such as number and letter games, shape designs, custom logos and more. Both colours and graphics can be fully planned out with us during the enquiry stage.
At Soft Surfaces we are a market leading playground surfacing installer, and have been fitting various surfaces nationwide for over 20 years. No job is too big or too small for us to complete, so feel free to give us a call or drop us an email if you’re interested.
You can see from these photos now that the work has been completed, and has completely transformed their outdoor nursery area. The client opted for a majoritively blue finish with a black roadway through the middle, and a variety of educational graphics spread throughout. They were over the moon with the work we did for them.
From doing a lot of work over the years in Cardiff, we now rank in Google for these keywords:
- Cardiff Wetpour Playground Company
- Best Play Area Surfacing in Wales
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Specialists Cardiff
- Wales Playground Surface Design Experts
- Cardiff Spongy Play Area Installers
and even more.
Thank you for watching this video guys, and if you are interested in any of the services we provide, please feel free to get in touch with us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call on 01625 445760.
Be sure to get in touch with our team today if you need more information about wetpour surfacing for schools and nurseries in Wales and around the UK.
We’ll get back to you as soon as possible to discuss quotes, designs and products we offer.
You May Also Like
Take a look at the pages below to learn more about wetpour safety surfacing.
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Bespoke Playground Surfacing with Graphics in Northampton
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Colourful Playground Flooring Design in Cardiff, Wales
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston Lancashire
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Pre School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Q26 - Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing