What was the specification? : Wetpour Rubber Surfacing
What colours were used? : Black
What was the size of the job? : 450m²
How long did the job take? : 5 days on site
Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
We installed wetpour rubber safety surfacing to a large play area in Stockport, Greater Manchester. The impact absorbing flooring will help to provide a safe surface for kids to land on when using the equipment on the playground.
Check out this video below to see the full installation project.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester.
So for this work we were contacted by this company that were interested in having a large safety surface fitted for their outdoor play area. They specified that safety was key for them, and so we showed them the different surface options that we could offer them.
It was soon agreed that EPDM rubber wetpour surfacing would be the optimum choice for their needs, and that was the case for many reasons.
Firstly, wetpour is a rubber surface that is designed with safety in mind. When kids trip and fall on wetpour, its EPDM rubber absorbs the impacts fantastically, meeting the critical fall height standards required for UK playgrounds and massively reducing the chances of injury compared to other surface types.
As well as this, wetpour’s rubber build-up ensures that this flooring is porous, which is perfectly suited to our rainy conditions here in the United Kingdom. Rainwater is simply absorbed by the wetpour, giving it great flood resistance all year round.
Finally, clients do have the options with us to choose from any colour and design they want for their wetpour playground. We’ve fitted jobs of all shapes and sizes, and can even fit educational graphics and shapes to the surface for the children to learn with during playtime. We can plan all of this out with you prior to the installation.
At Soft Surfaces we’ve been fitting and maintaining wetpour flooring nationwide for more than 20 years now, and during that time we’re proud to have become a market leader. Please do get in touch if you are interested.
As you can see here the job has been fully installed, and looks really great. The playground owner was really happy with the work we did.
Despite working nationwide, we’ve worked on lots of jobs in Greater Manchester and now rank in Google for these search terms:
- Greater Manchester Playground Installers
- Best Play Area Company Greater Manchester
- Wetpour Surfacing in Stockport
- Stockport Rubber Safety Flooring
- Best Playground Surfacing Greater Manchester
Thanks a lot for watching our video, and to enquire today, please just visit our website at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or simply just us a call at 01625 445 760
Thanks a lot for watching, and we’ll see you guys later.
Get in Touch
You can speak to our team today if you need more information about wetpour playground surfacing. Just fill in the contact form below and we’ll get in touch to discuss this further.
We can provide details on costs, designs and colours for these outdoor safety surfaces for schools, nurseries and parks.
You May Also Like
Take a look at these pages below to read more about wet pour rubber flooring for playgrounds.
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Bespoke Playground Surfacing with Graphics in Northampton
- Black Wetpour and Artificial Turf Installation in Harlow
- Black Wetpour Play Area With 5% Green Fleck in Swansea
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Colourful Playground Flooring Design in Cardiff, Wales
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring Installation in Wakefield
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Installing Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface in Stockport
- Multicoloured Wetpour Surfacing Design in York
- Nursery EPDM Rubber Surfacing in Wolverhampton
- Nursery School Wetpour Surfacing Repair in Portsmouth
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston Lancashire
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Pre School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Q26 - Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground and Artificial Grass Surfacing in Middlesbrough
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation at Hillview Hospital
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sports Court Flooring in Dartmouth
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing