What was the specification? : 40mm wetpour
What colours were used? : Yellow
What was the size of the job? : 130lm
How long did the job take?: 2 days on site
What sub base was used? : MOT Type 1 Stone
Wetpour Play Area Repair
The video below shows a wetpour playground repair in Birmingham.
This includes a perimeter band repair and small localised repairs on the surface.
Hi guys, it’s Dan here. Today, I’m going to be showing you a playground flooring repair that we carried out in Birmingham, West Midlands. So you can see from the initial photographs here that this playground really was not in the best condition and it actually reached a point where it had become dangerous for the children using it. The owners of this facility then contacted us and we got to work.
With any playground surface, lack of routine proactive maintenance can lead to more serious repairs needing to be done in the future. Here at Soft Surfaces, we are playground experts with over 20 years of experience installing and maintaining of a variety of different surface types throughout playgrounds. We strive to ensure that the work we carry out is at the highest possible quality and promise that our repairs will restore the playground to its aesthetically pleasing, safe, original state.
Here at Soft Surfaces, we work nationwide carrying out these works to play areas across the United Kingdom, and there really is no job too big or too small for us. If you are interested in having a playground surface installed or maintained, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
So as you can see now, the surface has been fully repaired back to its best. Our client was overjoyed with the job we carried out for them and was happy to see that their facility was back in great condition.
At Soft Surfaces we’ve carried out a lot of work in the Birmingham area. And as a result of this we rank in Google for the following key words, Birmingham wet pull repairs, play area rejuvenation West Midlands, best rubber surfacing company Birmingham, West Midland safety surface experts, Birmingham playground specialists, and even more.
So thanks a lot for watching guys and to contact us today, please just visit www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call on 0-165-445760.
Get in Touch
For more information on playground repairs in the UK, please get in touch day.
A member of our team will be in contact to run through designs and costs
You Might Also Like
Here are some wetpour articles you might like:
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Q26 - Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing