What was the specification? : Wetpour rubber surfacing
What colours were used? : Blue, pink, purple
What was the size of the job? : 40m²
How long did the job take?: 1 day on site
Pre School Playground Surface Installation
This video shows our team installing a wetpour safety surface with graphics for a pre school in Wigan.
Hi guys it’s Dan here, and today we’re going to be showing you a Pre-School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan.
So this pre-school previously had a tiled flooring that you can see here, but wanted to have a new surface fitted than encouraged play, looked great and prioritised safety. We explained the wetpour surfacing we offer to them, and we were booked in right away.
So wetpour is the perfect surface type for pre-schools and nurseries such as this one, as it ticks every box the client was looking for: safety, aesthetics and playability.
Lets start with safety. So wetpour is a surface type made up of an EPDM rubber compound, and this gives the surface a spongy feel to it. Most importantly, this enables wetpour to meet the critical fall height requirements needed for playgrounds here in the UK, therefore making it one of the safest surfaces you can have fitted.
Additionally, in terms of appearance, wetpour is extremely customisable. You can have your wetpour area installed in any colour or colours you’d like, and the ability to have custom graphics such as educational games fitted to the surface helps to encourage play amongst the kids. We can plan all of this out with you prior to the install.
Finally, due to it’s rubber buildup, wetpour is also a porous system, making it absolutely perfect as an outdoor playground surface here in the United Kingdom.
We’ve been installing wetpour nationwide for over 20 years now, and no job is too big or too small for us, so please get in touch if you are interested.
You can see now the job has been completed, and has completely transformed the area. The school themselves were so happy with the work we did for them.
Despite working nationwide, from doing lots of jobs in the Wigan area we do rank in Google for these keywords:
- Nursery School Surfacing in Wigan
- Best Playground Flooring Company Wigan
- Greater Manchester Play Area Experts
- EPDM Rubber Surface Construction Wigan
- Greater Manchester Playground Specialists
and even more than that.
Thanks a lot for watching today’s video guys, and to enquire today please contact us at www.softsurfaces.co.uk or give us a call at 01625 445 760.
Get in Touch
You can speak to our team for more details on pre school playground surfacing.
Just fill in the contact form on this page and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Our experts can discuss costs, designs and more for your playground.
You May Also Like
Take a look at the pages below to find out more about wetpour surfacing and the different products we offer.
- Benefits of Wetpour
- Bespoke Playground Surfacing with Graphics in Northampton
- Blue EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield, South Yorkshire
- Colourful Playground Flooring Design in Cardiff, Wales
- De Icer Liquid Applied Deicer Product to Wetpour Safety Flooring Pathways
- EPDM / SBR Rubber Surfacing Playground Flooring
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Surfacing in Leeds, West Yorkshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle, Tyne and Wear
- EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options
- Existing Safer Pour Rubber Surface Renovation With Recap Overlay
- Grass Blend Wetpour Rubber EPDM Flooring
- How Do Wet Pour Repair Kits Work
- How to Repair Rubber Playground Flooring
- Outdoor Nursery School Surfacing in Preston Lancashire
- Play Area Wet Pour Safety Surfaces Finish
- Playground Flooring Repair in Birmingham, West Midlands
- Playground Safety Surface Construction in Reading, Berkshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northamptonshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Northumberland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Nottinghamshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Oxfordshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Rutland
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Shropshire
- Playground Wet Pour Flooring In Somerset
- Poured In Place Rubber Bouncy Playground Surfaces
- Pre School Play Area Surfacing in Wigan, Greater Manchester
- Q26 - Wetpour Playground Safety Surfacing
- Red EPDM Rubber Crumb Surfacing Suppliers
- Removal of Rubber Play Tiles & Wet Pour Upgrade
- Renovating Existing Rubber Flooring with Recap Wetpour Overlay
- Resin Bound Gravel Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Rubber Outdoor External Playground Flooring
- Rubber Playground Surface Construction
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Rubber Spheres Play Equipment
- Rubber Tarmac Flooring
- Rubber Wetpour Sphere 3D Globe
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface For Children’s Parks Flooring
- School Playground Design and Install in Manchester
- Seamless Liquid Wet Pour Rubber EPDM Safer Surfacing
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing For Kids Play Area
- Soft Services Safety Flooring In EPDM Rubber Crumb Materials
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Upgrade, Refurbishment, Replacement of Wetpour Flooring
- UV Degradation and Discolouration of EPDM Wetpour
- Water Blend Wetpour Colour Safety Surfacing
- Wet Pour Design Options
- Wet Pour Installation
- Wet Pour Installation in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria
- Wet Pour Installation In Warrington, Cheshire
- Wet Pour Resin UV Colour Change
- Wet Pour Safety Flooring Concrete Sub Base
- Wet Pour Surfacing in Harrow, London
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass in Fulbourn, Cambridge
- Wetpour and Artificial Grass Installation in Coventry, West Midlands
- Wetpour Band Perimeter Shrinkage Repairs
- Wetpour Colours
- Wetpour Graphic Designs for Nurseries
- Wetpour Graphics Installation in Wrexham, Wales
- Wetpour Graphics Rubber Inserts
- Wetpour Installation in Amersham, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Installation in Caerhun, Conwy
- Wetpour Installation in Chelmsford, Essex
- Wetpour Installation in Glasgow, Scotland
- Wetpour Installation in Helensburgh, Argyll and Bute
- Wetpour Installation in Kendray, Barnsley
- Wetpour Installation in Llanelli, Wales
- Wetpour Installation in London
- Wetpour Installation in Prestwich, Bury
- Wetpour Installation in Rothwell, Leeds
- Wetpour Installation in Tenterden, Kent
- Wetpour Installation in Uxbridge, London
- Wetpour Installation in Watford, London
- Wetpour Installation in Westlands, Newcastle-under-Lyme
- Wetpour Nationwide
- Wetpour Playground Design Installation in Glasgow
- Wetpour Playground Surfacing Installation in Derby
- Wetpour Repair in Crawley, West Sussex
- Wetpour Repair in Liverpool Merseyside
- Wetpour Rubber Surfacing MOT Type 1 Sub Base
- Wetpour Sub Base Specifications
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Eastbourne, East Sussex
- Wetpour Surface Installation in Woking, Surrey
- Wetpour Surface Overlay in Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
- Wetpour Surface Roadway Design in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Lytham St Annes
- Wetpour Surfacing Installation in Wembley, London
- What is a Wetpour Repair Kit?
- What is Wet Pour?
- Why Wetpour Safety Surfacing is ideal for Playgrounds?
- Yellowing, Discolouring of Rubber Crumb Wet Pour Surfacing
- 40mm Thick Wetpour Insitu Synthetic Surfacing