Coloured Play Safety Surfacing
If you are looking for coloured play safety surfacing, you might be interested in EPDM wetpour rubber. The EPDM wet pour rubber surfacing colour options include blue, red, green, yellow and much more.
When thinking about getting play surfacing installed it is important to make sure it is a long-lasting surface that requires little maintenance. This is where wetpour comes in useful.
We would recommend minor maintenance, as with any surface; however, wetpour doesn’t require constant maintenance. Regular cleaning is always advised along with inspections to check for any damages on the surface.
Safety Surfacing for Playgrounds
Another great advantage of wetpour for playgrounds is that it is a type of safe surface. This type of surfacing can be installed in various depths to meet different Critical Fall Heights. This means children won’t hurt themselves if they fall over.
The wet pour rubber is an impact absorbing surface, which is perfect for younger children. It is highly recommended to have safety surfacing for playgrounds especially if the area has high equipment which the children could fall off.
Ofsted looks for surfaces like this in schools; so if you are looking to impress Ofsted, you might want to think about having wet pour or rubber mulch surfacing installed.
For more information on safety surfacing for playgrounds, make sure to speak to our team. We would be happy to answer any questions or queries that you may have, so please do not hesitate to get in touch with us today.
There are various playground flooring types available. Wetpour is becoming a more popular choice with many schools, nurseries, play parks and even pub play areas.
If you are on a budget and cannot afford wetpour in colour we have some options for you. We are able to offer a black/colour mix which is cheaper than all colours. This way you will still have a coloured surface, but there will be black specks in the surfacing too. Since black EPDM is the cheapest colour, this will lower the overall cost.
Another option we would recommend is wetpour graphics. In order to save on costs, we would recommend having black wetpour installed and having EPDM rubber graphics inserted. There is a range of different options available including numbers, letters, shapes, animals and more. This allows you to offer colour and activities to your area at a lower cost.
Coloured Wetpour Installation
If you are wondering what the coloured wetpour installation process is like, our team can help. It is important that you get a professional company with plenty of experience to complete the work to ensure you get the very best results.
If you choose a cheap company you could be accepting lower quality products and poor installations. This is why it is important to do your research prior to choosing a company.
The installation process is pretty simple for a professional team:
- Prepare the surface with the correct sub base
- Install an appropriate edge for the wetpour to be laid up to
- Mix the EPDM rubber granules with a specialist binder
- Apply any graphic-inserts requested
- Lay the wetpour to the appropriate levels, bearing in mind the Critical Fall Height of any equipment on the area
- Leave the area to set
If you have any questions or queries regarding the coloured wetpour installation process and you wish to get in touch with our professionals, please complete the contact form provided now and we will get back to you right away.
EPDM Recycled Rubber Granules
Coloured play safety surfacing is a play area safety surface made from EPDM recycled rubber granules mixed with a resin binder. It is often known as Wet Pour safety surface, Soft Tarmac, Poured in Place and Springy Rubber play surface. The coloured play safety surfacing comes in Black and 25 other colours.
- Artificial Grass and Rubber Mulch Surfacing in Derby, Derbyshire
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Pathway Installation at a School in Birmingham
- Artificial Grass and Wetpour Roadway Construction in Liverpool
- Artificial Grass with Rubber Shock Pad Installation at St Ann's Hospital, London
- Black Wetpour & Artificial Turf Construction at a Nursery in Harlow, Essex
- Black Wetpour Flooring Construction in Canterbury
- Black Wetpour Overlay at a Playground in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
- Black Wetpour Play Area with 5% Green Fleck in Swansea, Wales
- Brown and Green Rubber Mulch Bench Surround in Birmingham
- Cleaning and Painting of a Tennis Surface in Manchester
- Coloured Play Safety Surfacing
- Coloured Wetpour Playground Design in Birmingham
- Colourful Play Area Surfacing in Sheffield
- Colourful Rubber Playground Flooring in Wakefield, West Yorkshire
- Colourful UK Playground Surfacing in Bedfordshire
- Day Care Playground Safety Flooring in Stoke, Staffordshire
- Educational Playground Surface Installation in Brighton, East Sussex
- EPDM Rubber Play Area Flooring in Luton, Bedfordshire
- EPDM Rubber Wetpour Flooring in Newcastle
- Green Playground Safety Flooring in Somerset, UK
- Green Rubber Tarmac Playground Surfacing in Ashbourne, Derbyshire Dales
- Green Wetpour Flooring with Graphics Install in Exeter
- Green Wetpour Play Area Surfacing in Southampton
- Large Wetpour Play Area Surface Installation in Stockport, Greater Manchester
- Muddy Wet Fitness Trim Trail Surfacing Options?
- Outdoor Safety Flooring Designs
- Rubber Mulch Safety Surface Designs
- Rubber Safety Surface Overlay
- Safe Play Area Surface
- Safer Pour Shock Attenuation Surface for Children’s Parks Flooring
- Safety Flooring Designs
- Safety Flooring Services
- Safety Surfaces For Playgrounds
- Safety Surfacing for Fitness Trim Trail Made From Timber
- Shock Attenuation Safer Pour Surfacing for Kids Play Area
- Soft Fall Impact Absorbing Playground Surface
- Spongy Playground Flooring Construction in Woking, Surrey
- Spongy Safer Pour Surfacing for Playgrounds
- Wet Pour Surfacing and Synthetic Turf Construction in Worthing, Sussex
- Wetpour Pathway Installation at a Retirement Home in Leicester
- Wetpour Swimming Pool Surround Install in London
Our team aim to offer the very best value for money for top-quality surfaces. If you wish to speak with our team regarding the offers and designs we have, please get in touch now and we will be happy to talk you through.
Soft Surfaces are prime contractors for coloured play safety surfacing. We can provide you with quotations, specifications, designs and even graphics, depending on the size of the area. Please call 01625 445760 or enquire now using our contact form.