Soft Tarmac Suppliers, Contractors, Installers
Soft Tarmac Suppliers, Contractors, Installers can only be done when the weather is dry and cannot be done in wet condition because the rubber epdm granules mixed with the PU binder reacts when it is wet as the polyurethane foams. The soft tarmac surface is a moisture curing system and therefore this is the reason it has to be done when the weather is right.
The depth of the safety surface is dependent on the sub base it is installed onto and also with the CFH of the playground equipment. A standard depth is a 40mm system which achieves a CFH of 1.35m onto an MOT type 1 stone sub base but please ask should there be multi units on the play areas or playgrounds because we will need the platform height from the playground suppliers.
There are several soft tarmac suppliers and contractors in the UK but I would always recommend checking they are a member of the API and also CHAS accredited. Furthermore it is always clever to check the year they was established because new companies come and go and means your play area surfaces might be left with repairs under no guarantee.
The soft tarmac installers is made up of SBR rubber crumb base and EPDM wearing course rubber crumb material that can be installed in a selection of various colours and can have several wetpour graphics inserts within the soft play surface area. The wetpour system is known to have many names including spongy surfaces, bouncy macadam, soft surfacing and many more. For more information on this surface please contact us on 01625 445760 or visit our website on https://www.softsurfaces.co.uk/.
- Coloured Asphalt Installation in Yetminster, Dorset
- Macadam MUGA Painting in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Macadam Muga Painting in Taunton, Somerset
- PS15 Activity Surfacing Upgrade London
- Soft Tarmac Suppliers, Contractors, Installers
- Tarmacadam Flooring Maintenance
- Tarmacadam Recreational Surfaces
- Tarmacadam Surface Construction
- Tarmacadam Surface Specification
- The Difference Between Macadam and Polymeric Rubber
- Type 1 Macadam Multi Use Games Area Sports Surfacing
- Type 2 MUGA Open Textured Porous Macadam Polyurethane Painting Finish
- What Is Tarmacadam?